three

"Hey." I said quietly sitting down next to Conor in hope he would just forget the picture. "Hey babe." He said kissing my cheek as I sighed with relief, thankful for times where he wouldn't be mad.

After classes had ended I hadn't forgotten about my lunch date with Luke, I was just hoping he wouldn't forget. "Hey." I turned around to see Luke. My god, he looked even hotter today. His hair was messily pushed down across his forehead and he had a dark blue snapback on the back of his hair like yesterday. He wore a black t shirt with the word 'Die or Die' written in big white writing across of it. He wore navy skinny jeans and hightop black and white converse. He wore his backpack again with only one of his shoulders. He had a black lip ring in his lip today, I wanted to feel his lip ring against my lip. No wait, I didn't. I saw he had 3 hickeys down his neck and his lips looked swollen, I guessed he had sex with that girl from yesterday. "Hi," I managed to say. "Ready for lunch?" He asked smiling at me, I nodded and we begun to walk. He didn't stay quiet for very long, he started asking questions about me. "So Emma?" "Yes?" "I want to know you." He said quietly. "Do you really?" I asked as he nodded. "What's your favourite movie?" He asked. "It's kind of a funny story." "Ah, a good one, it's so genius." He agreed. "What's your favourite band?" "I don't really like bands to be honest." "Seriously?!" He asked frowning. "I guess, you're a band person?" I asked as he nodded. "Green day are my favourite." He said. "What's favourite song?" He asked. "Hmmm.. I've been listening to song for Zula a lot lately. I love it so much, when I get married, I want to walk down the aisle to that song." I told him. He asked me questions all the way until we got to the lunch hall. We got our lunch and sat down on one of the empty tables at the back of the hall where no one could really see us. 

"Emma. I wanna tell you something." He said. "Yeah go on." I said. "I know we only met yesterday but I feel as if I can trust you already." He said playing with his food. "I trust you too." I said quietly. "I cut, a lot. Um.. Not as frequently as I used to." "Why?" I whispered. "To cut a long story short, I have a shit life. My father abused me and my mother until we both decided me had enough and decided to leave. I have these boys constantly finding me to make my life a living hell. I thought they were good people before they started forcing me to drink and smoke weed and whatever, I actually got caught by the police drinking, obviously underage, and the boys I thought were my friends ran away. I got taken to the police station and I had to tell them the boys names, they're much older so they got in a lot of trouble so whenever they see me now they still try to fight with me, I'm not much of a fighter if I'm being honest. My best friend, Ashton - he helped me through a lot, he's going to visit me soon, you should meet him, you'd like him." He said. "That's shitty." I said feeling awful. "N-"

"What are you doing?" He was interputed by someone sounding very pissed off. It was Conor. Shit I had forgotten about him. "Conor-" "Shut up Emma. I wasn't talking to you." His eyes drifted back to Luke. "Leave my girlfriend alone." "You don't own her." Conor walked up to Luke and pulled him out of his seat. He punched his right in his lip. "What the fuc-" Conor punched him again, this time right in his eye. "CONOR! FOR FUCK SAKE." I said getting out of my chair and rushing over to Luke whose lip was bleeding. Conor pushed Luke to the floor and punched him multiple times, I tried getting Conor off of him but he was too strong for me. "NIALL!!!!!" I screamed, knowing that everyone probably heard that. "Emma! What's- shit!" Niall came over with Harry and Louis. "HELP ME, HE WON'T GET OFF LUKE." "Oh shit." I heard Zayn say. Niall and Harry immediately ran and pushed Conor off of Luke, "Sort your shit out." Niall said to Conor then turned around to Luke. "Stay. Away. From. My. Girlfriend." Conor spat at Luke then took my hand and pulled me as everyone was stared at us.

"Conor let go." He held tighter. "Conor, for fuck sake, let go." "No." He pulled me out of the lunch hall and pushed me against the first set of lockers he saw. "Stay away from him." I've never seen him so angry before. "It's him or me." I sighed. I didn't want to lose Conor but I liked Luke. "It's you Conor." I whispered wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling him loosen his tense; he smiled at me before leaning in close to kiss me. He started getting needy and started kissing me harder and more heated than before, I opened my eyes to see Niall, Harry and Zayn standing next to Luke, who was still bleeding. Luke was looking straight at me, making me feel guilty. I pushed Conor off of me who turned around and smirked at Luke. I heard a bunch of screams coming down from the bottom of the hall way. "Luke, oh my god baby are you okay?" "What happened?" "Baby are you okay?" A bunch of girls running towards Luke. "I'm fine." He said then walked off with the boys. The girls automatically followed.