thirty-nine

*Emma's POV*

"Okay Emma, your hair and makeup is complete." Perrie said smiling at me. "How does it look?" I asked her. "You look absolutely beautiful." She said seriously. "Why you so serious for?" I asked giggling. "I'm just.. I'm just a little emotional about the whole marriage. You look beautiful Emma, shall we get you changed?" She asked. "Don't be emotional Perrie or you'll me me cry." I said. "You better not cry and ruin my masterpiece! Now go look at yourself." She said smiling as I walked to the mirror.

"Well then." I said quietly. I looked like a bride and I wasn't even changed. My makeup looked lovely, Perrie had done a smokey eye with brown and black eyeshadows, she lined my lined my eyes with liquid liner and flicked them out, she put fake lashes on my top lashes and mascara on my bottom lashes. There was eyeliner on my waterline and she had smudged it out making it look more smokey. She filled my eyebrows in making them look more defined and arched. She put foundation and concealer all over my skin making it look healthy and pretty then contoured my cheeks but applying bronzer on my cheekbones. She finished off by applying a simple pink lipstick on my lips. 

For my hair she had curled my hair making big loose curls, then backcombed the top of my hair every so slightly but then smoothed it out so it didn't look messy. On top of my head she put the flowercrown my aunty brought for me. It was made from a simple flower crown made with small white flowers. "Wow Perrie. Thank you." I said turning around to see her in tears. "Please don't cry." I said trying hard myself not to cry. "Emma?" I heard my aunty call. "Come in!" She came and stopped when she saw me. "Jesus Christ. Emma, darling you look beautiful!!!" She said tearing up. "Don't cry!!!" I said to her. "Niall's downstairs love." "Tell him to come up!" I told her, as she nodded smiling again at me then leaving the room.

"Emma?" "Niall!" I called once he walked into my room. "Em. Oh my god. You look hot." He said. I 'checked him out' myself, he was in a black suit, with a white shirt and a dark blue tie, he had a white rose on the right hand side of his jacket, his hair was in a messy quiff like the how Luke once did it for him when we went to that party. "You look hot!" I said back making him laugh when I noticed he was wearing black converse. "Converse Ni?" I said laughing. "Hey! I think they look good." He argued back. "Niall, time for you to leave!" Perrie said, changed, walking back into the room. "Emma needs to get dressed." She said. "Shit Perrie, you look stunning!" I told her making her smile. "You do look pretty hot." Niall said, I watched as he looked at her love-struck. "Niall!" She said giggling. "I'll be downstairs!" 

"Do I look okay Em?" Perrie asked as Niall left the room, "Yes, Perrie. You look gorgeous." Her blonde hair was straightened, and she had a quiff on top of her hair which was tied by a hairtie which was covered with a white flower pin, similar to my white flowers. Her makeup looked beautiful like usual. 

-

"Okay. You're done!" My aunty said as she finished buttoning the back of my dress. "Go put the shoes on now!" Perrie said placing my lace white heels in front of me. As soon as I put them on I went straight to the mirror.

My dress was beautiful, I could not deny that. It was a simple white dress with a chapel train behind it. The top part of my chest and the sleeves which were three quarters were made from lace, behind the lace was the dress which was completely opaque and silky. My veil was attached to my flower crown which finished just where my hair was. 

"Your flowers." My aunt said to me handing me over the white roses which I was going to be carrying, whilst the rest of the bridesmaids were carrying red roses. "You guys look so beautiful." I said as my cousins and Perrie walked in. "Okay come on! Picture time!" My aunt said getting her camera out.

-

About ten minutes and a hundred pictures later, there was a knock on the door. "Hey Ashton!" I said opening the door. "You look good." I told him admiring his suit. "You look so lovely Ems, anyway, ready to go?" He asked. "You're driving?" I asked. "I'm driving you and Niall, look at my car!" He said pointing to a white fancy sport-like car. "Is that yours?" I asked. "No, we all rented out cars. You should see Luke's, it's beautiful." He told me making me laugh. "That boy spends money like there's no tomorrow." I sighed. "Come on, it's his wedding." "I guess."

"So where are we going?" I asked once Ashton started driving. "I'm not supposed to tell you." "Ash, please." I begged making him sigh. "Grand hotel." "Fuck off!" I said making him laugh. "Luke loves you Emma." He told me. "No, he loves spending money." I said making him and Niall laugh. "You really do look beautiful Em." Niall said cutting mine and Ashton's conversation off. "Like, I can't believe you're getting married already, I j-" "Don't cry!" I cut him off. "I'm sorry, it's just emotional." 

-

Half an hour later, we pulled up outside the hotel. It was huge, beautiful but huge. "Fucking hell." I said as Niall helped me out the car. "Beautiful isn't it?" Perrie asked walking out of the my aunts car, as my famil begun to come out. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah baby, mummy's getting married today." I said quietly to my 'baby.' "Come on Ems, everyone's ready and waiting for you." Ashton said. "The ceremony is in the garden by the way. Anyway Luke wants me with him, I think he's nervous. See you later!" Ashton said walking away. 

I had to wait in a room behind the garden but I had a full view of everything. There were so many people, I could see all my friends, and family that I actually spoke to. Everything was set up so beautifully, because it was summer and it was evening the sky was a beautiful purple and pink colour, you could see the sun setting perfectly from here, there were candles along the aisle leading up to the front where I could see the back of Luke waiting. I could see Ashton rubbing Luke's back trying to calm him down. I saw Harry Louis, and Zayn in a line waiting alongside Luke, in their matching suits. Everyone was dressed in either white, black or navy as we Luke wanted everyone to look colour coordinating. There was a white carpet leading up to the front which I was about to walk down. "Ready Em?" Niall asked as the bridesmaids begun to walk into the garden one by one. "Yeah Niall." I said quietly crutching onto his arm. "Wait." I said as Megan, the last bridesmaid begun to walk down the aisle. "Are those my parents?" I asked even though I could clearly see my parents sitting down, dressed up - actually dressed up. "Do they know I'm getting married?! I never invited them!" I asked holding onto Niall a little to tight, getting more nervous. "I can't do this Niall." I said as my breathing started to increase. "Emma! I'm right here. You can do it, I know you can." He said trying to calm me down. "Come on, that's your que." He said as 'Song for Zula - instrumental' begun to play. "Okay." I said as we walked out of the doors and into the garden, I watched as everyone stood up and turned around to look at me including Luke. I kept my eyes locked on his, I watched as his face lit up as soon as he saw me. "Come on Emma." Niall said quietly as we walked. I had never been so scared, the aisle suddenly looked a million metres, I held on to his arm tighter as we walked slowly - at least I was moving. I felt myself blush deeper and deeper as I felt everyone's eyes on me.

I didn't want to take my eyes of Luke, he looked beautiful, dressed in his black skinny trousers and white shirt, with a black jacket and tie. He had a red rose on the side of his jacket. His hair was in a perfectly messed quiff, I watched as he fidgeted with his hands and bit on his lip where his lip ring was. He looked gorgeous, I couldn't wait to make him mine. 

*Luke's POV*

I watched as she clutched onto Niall, I could tell she was as nervous as I was. She looked beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I watched as she walked closer to me, making me feel even more nervous, once she had reached me, Niall kissed her quickly on the cheek before going to stand with the other groomsmen. "Hi baby." I said quietly taking her hands into mine. "Hi Lukey." She said tightening the grip on my hands. "I'm so nervous." I admitted quietly. "Yeah same here." She whispered back.

A/N: I know this chapter is so crap but I tried to be as descriptive as possible because it's their wedding day, anyway, the next chapter will be a million times better but please do vote and comment for this chapter! Thank you x