11 | "Oh, Please, No."

Start from the beginning

      "Annyeong! I like your sweatshirt." Jimin greets, grinning from ear to ear. B glances down at the word printed in bold letters across the front of her sweatshirt, and smiles.

      "Me too." B carefully sets her mug on the table before pulling on the bottom hem of her sweatshirt to proudly straighten out the black lettered 'SWAG' on the front, "Got it a while ago for my last birthday."

      "I like to steal one of my roommates' sweatshirts that's really similar to that," Jimin smiles brightly, his impatience quickly dwindling, "He has a bunch of swag stuff all over his room."

      "He sounds cool." B plops down into her chair with a tired sigh, pulling her hood lower around her face and drawing the steaming cup closer to her with both hands, "Which one is that?"

      "Suga-hyung." I smile a little when I think of him, happy that he's at least sleeping and eating regularly now, "The grumpy, sleepy one."

      "Ah." B carefully blows on her steaming drink before taking a tentative sip. Jimin watches her closely, one hand covering the paper and the other tapping out a pattern on the tabletop. B stares blankly at him, then licks her cotton candy lips, "Are you sure you needed coffee today? You seem to have more than enough energy."

      "I'm just a little nervous." Jimin defends, protectively pulling his coffee closer to him when B eyes it skeptically, "And excited. And nervous."

      "'Bout what?"

      "Well... I  had an idea." Jimin starts, half uncovering the paper. B's eyes flash down to it for a second before realigning with his chocolate orbs, "To help us get to know each other better, faster. You know- if you want to, of course."

      B purses her lips before taking another delicate sip from her mug.

      "I don't see why not." She sighs, her curiosity gets the best of her, and she nods in consent, "What is it?"

      "A game." Jimin starts, flattening out the piece of paper against the flat surface of the table.

      "...What kind of game?"

      "Hopefully a fun game." Jimin smiles, holding the rules up, "I wrote some rules."

      "Then read 'em." B deadpans.

      "Fine," Jimin huffs, "The game is normally called 20 Questions, but I-"

      "Oh, please, no." B suddenly begs, arms reaching out across the table in a pleading manner, "I hate that game! I simply cannot for the life of me guess anything right, and I never come up with anything original when it's my turn to be asked questions either!"

      "I changed the rules a bunch, B," Jimin laughs at the girl's distressed expression, "It's nothing like the original game."

      "You sure?" B opens her dark eyes wide, her pretty lashes curling out around them; dark and unbelievably natural.

      "Very. Now can I finish reading the rules?" Jimin patronizes; fighting a smile. B scowls and retreats back to her coffee.

      "Fine."

      "M'kay. So the rules state that there must be two people- we've got that covered," Jimin quickly smiles up at the still-scowling B before returning to reading his little instruction sheet, "And the two people must take turns asking questions until they reach question 20, meaning that both people will get to ask a total of 10 questions. You can ask whatever you like, but both players must answer the question, so don't ask anything you don't want to answer. Both players can skip one question if it makes them really uncomfortable, and the player who asked it must ask a different one, and there can be no repeated questions. Simple, right?"