Chapter Thirty Six

Louis' POV

It's been two days since Zayn's threat and I was starting to lean more towards staying in the band.

I should just break up with her. I mean what we had was stupid anyways. There's no way it was real love. I mean I bullied her for 13 years and then she shows up 5 years later telling me that she was in love with me the whole time. I mean I just got with her because I felt guilty.

Yet no matter how many times I tried to convince myself of that I mean tally slapped myself. I was in total love with her and I actually think that she may be the one...

But then Zayn came in and messed everything up. I mean I guess we could've told him about our past but wouldn't that just convince Zayn to make sure we never got together in the first place?

Maybe I should just explain to Eleanor my decision. I mean she would understand right? She herself said she never told Zayn for this very reason. She understood that this was my dream. We could still be friends and see each other without Zayn knowing? I mean we couldn't avoid each other. She was Zayn's sister.

It was a good thing Eleanor wasn't here. Exams are over at University and so Ricky came for a surprise visit. I have to admit sometimes I was jealous over the fact that she talked so highly of Ricky even if he was gay but I'm actually happy now.

"Lou? Can I come in?" It was Harry.

"Yes it's open."

"Louis. You can't break up with El."

"Why?"

"Because one you guys are my OTP, two you should be fighting for her, and three, well if you break up with her then you're going to be crying over her and that's annoying for me."

"Wow glad to know I have my Best Friend's shoulder to cry on."

"Did you really hurt her?"

"Yes. I wish I didn't but it's the past."

"I would've never guessed that you were a bully. I mean you didn't even wear good clothing."

"Haha very funny."

"Wanna come down and eat?"

"Is Zayn going to be there?"

"Of course. He's part of the band Louis."

"Fine."

We went into a small restaurant that seemed like it was Italian.

"You guys are evil. The only seat is next to Zayn."I whispered to Harry.

"Fight for her." Harry whispered back.

"Hi Zayn." I said with my usual cheery Louis personality.

He ignores me.

I sigh. "Zayn. I know. I know you hate me and you want to kick me out of the band and that you wish I can get some kind of disease like Cancer so I can die but we're best friends and I would really want my partner in crime back."

Zayn looks at me his eyes softening for a few moments but then getting cold again.

"I don't hate you Louis. I don't want to kick you out of the band. And I most certainly don't want you to get Cancer or die. I just don't want you with my sister."

"But Zayn. What happened was the past. We both moved past it. Why can't you?"

"Because how am I supposed to trust you with her? How am I supposed to know you won't hurt her again?"

"You don't trust me?"

"No Louis. I trust you with my life. But I don't trust you with her. Don't you remember what happened a few months back? She went on a date with some guy and you got jealous and you hurt her again."