Chapter three

It was Monday. The first day of school. Well for me anyways. Yay! Note the sarcasm. I groaned as I got out of bed and slipped into some random some random outfit. It took me a few minutes to put shoes on. I put them on the wrong feet. After 30 minutes I finally woke up and saw that my outfit wasn't that bad. I was wearing yoga pants with a graphic T shirt. I was a fan of graphic T shirts. This one was grey and had the word ZAP! on it in red and yellow. It was like it came out of a cartoon. I decided to curl my lifeless hair and put on some mascara. I put some cream on my bruises to soothe pain and got on the bus right when it got to the stop. I realized right then that I came in the middle of the year and I had no where to sit.

"Get a set darling!" The bus driver said rudely.

"Hey wanna sit?" I looked at a boy with raven colored hair. He had amazing brown eyes. He was kind of cute. I nodded and smiled.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Eleanor."

"Vas Happenin El! Can I call you El? Eleanor is a mouthful." I laughed and nodded.

"Sure. Not much. What's your name?"

"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Zain Malik" (A/N I know his name is spelled Zayn but he change it like that only after he got on X factor if you didn't know)

"Cool name."

"So what brings you to Bradford in the middle of the year?"

"Um. Had to get away. I'm just living here for a while."

"Where did you come from?"

"Doncaster."

"Well it's not that far then. So how old are you."

"17 and you?"

"Ah So you're in 11th fourm. I'm 16. I'm in 11th fourm too."

"How?"

"Skipped. I'm smart I guess." (A/N no Zayn didn't really skip I just made it like that for the story.)

"Well that's nice to know. Zain and I clicked really fast. He was really nice. We compared schedules and found out we had music, Math, Science, and Lunch together. I was happy. I actually made a friend and the best part is that he didn't ask about my past.

We parted ways for 1st period since he had History and and I had Gym. Every class I went to was very awkward since I came in the middle of the year. But everyone was nice. Way nicer than the kids at Doncaster.

"Stop thinking about Doncaster" I thought.

I got to my English class and the only seat available was next to a girl with blonde hair.

"Hi. I'm Eleanor. I'm new."

"Hi. I'm Clarissa. You're going to love it here. This is the best class, the teacher is totally fun. We're reading Romeo and Julie right now."

"I know. I already read it at my old school."

"Really! What happens?!"

"Um they both die!"

"Thank goodness! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if these two 13 year olds who thought they were in love had a happy ending. Sorry I might sound a little crazy" I laughed.

"It's fine. I don't like them either. Way too much drama for 13 year olds." Then again I've had a pretty dramatic life as well I added.

"You're pretty cool. Can I see your schedule?" We had English, Science, Lunch, and Math together."

"Hey you're in music! Zain does too. He's totally cool. I've known him since kindergarden. He's like my brother."

"I know Zain. I met him on the bus. And yeah he is pretty cool."

The teacher came in and Clarissa was right. The teacher was really cool and as usual the students were really nice. What made the kids in Doncaster so bad and mean? After English it was lunch where I say with Zain. While Zain complained about his art teacher (again I suppose) and Clarissa recalled the funny things we did in English I realized that I could actually have a really good life here. We all exchanged numbers before we got home. There wasn't any homework for me since I was new (Zain called me a lucky bitch) and so I just decided to watch a movie and eat pizza. Soon I fell asleep leaving Doncaster way behind.

***

Louis POV

Today was very weird. Eleanor wasn't even here at school. It felt weird not bullying her. I didn't know why I did it. Eleanor was just this perfect person and I felt like I had to tear that down. I didn't regret it though. It's fun seeing her cry and covered in bruises. It gives me satisfaction.

We were at the club(the gang and I) drinking and grinding on girls as usual. That's when one of the guys, Jimmy, came up to me.

"Tommo. That girl Eleanor. I looked into the school files. She's moved to Bradford."

"What?! You better not be lying! Are you lying?"

"NO!" Jimmy Protested.

I growled. So she thought she could get away that easily. I will meet her again one day and when I do I promise I will continue to make her world feel like hell.