Chapter Twenty Six

Eleanor's POV

"Stop! please!"

"No! You're a little piece of shit. You know that too! Your parents know it too!" Louis said.

"Please. Why do you hate me?"

"It's quite the opposite actually."

"What?"

"But who loves the bad guy right? They always lose. So what's the point in trying to stop? Hurting people just satisfies me. Hurting you... You deserve it hurting me and messing up my feelings."

"Louis please! What did I ever do?"

"You made me fall for you. Hard." He said punching me twice in the stomach and then in the face. Darkness overcoming my senses...

I woke up only to be greeted to darkness. I couldn't open my eyes. I could hear the chorus of beeping sounds around me. I felt my body being pushed onto and various people yelling out commands I didn't understand.

What was happening right now?

"STOP IT! I'm alright!" I tried saying but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I briefly heard Zayn's voice but that was crazy. He was touring the world. He wasn't here in London.

Finally everything stopped. It was silent with only the occasional beeping comforting me. I felt tingles all over my body as if my nervous system was waking up from a deep sleep. I was slowly opening my eyes. The white ceiling was getting more clear.

"She'll wake up soon. An hour at tops. maybe even in a few--"

"Where am I?" I said hoarsely, weakly sitting up. Soon I was caught up in a bone crushing hug by... Louis?

I panicked. What was he doing hugging me? He hurt me! Is he the reason I'm in this hospital?

Then it slowly came back to me... YouTube, tour with One Direction, becoming friends with Louis. Falling in love with Louis...

What did those dreams mean? Did Louis hurt me because he... Loves me?

I was brought back to life when he squeezed me even harder and I wrapped my arms around him feeling his tears fall onto my shirt.

"Louis? Where?... What?"

"We'll explain later. Just get some rest." Louis replied.

"Ok. Where's Zayn?"

"I'm right here." Louis stepped aside and there I saw my best friend whom I caused so much pain to.

His clothes were stained with tears and were a little dirty. His hair was messed up and all over the place looking like Harry's hair. He looked like he hadn't eaten for days but I was only in here for less than a day right? His eyes were red and puffy.

He came forward and buried his head into the crook of my neck. He sobbed silently yet uncontrollably. My thin hospital gown was soaked with his tears in seconds.

"I'm fine Zayn. I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything. Okay?"

"Okay." Zayn sobbed.

"Zayn you should let her have some rest. I need you to fill out the paperwork since you are the closest to her." The doctor said.

Zayn walked out of the room with the doctor hastily wiping his tears on his shirt.

I wanted to hurt myself. I couldn't remember anything that happened in the last day. The last thing I remembered was meeting Louis' family and falling asleep with Louis. Then Harry made a few dirty jokes but after that nothing. I hated being the reason they were in distress. I hated that Louis had to take time away from his family to be here with me. And most of all, I hated making Zayn sad. Seeing Zayn cry broke my heart. Because sometimes, I forget he's a human. He acts like this total badass guy and he can do anything and then when I see him break down and cry I cry.