Chapter Twenty Two

Louis POV

I watched her leave me speechless. How could I tell her the real reason I bullied her? She wouldn't believe me. Especially since I'm using her right now.

And yet despite all of the past she still decides to help me. But why? I was sure Zayn would be able to change her mind. They could be siblings. Maybe she has feelings for me?

Yeah right.

She's probably trying to be a good friend or something. We have gotten closer over the past three months. Not as close as I would like but I'm happy that she can walk by me without flinching and smile and actually look at me in the eyes.

I heard the back door open and I expected Eleanor to come out but instead I was greeted by Phoebe. A smile was put on my face immediatley.

"Lou. It's time for dinner." She said jumping into my arms.

"Oh really? Too bad the two of us won't be eating it." She scrunched up her face with confusion.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to eat you!" She screamed and jumped out of my arms running around the backyard.

"No! Don't eat me! I taste bad raw. You should go boil me slowly over the fire and garnish me with Mango Chutney!" She screamed.

Where the hell did she get that from?

"Honestly Louis. You are so stupid. How could you not realize that it was from Percy Jackson?" I turned around and saw Eleanor standing there with a small smile as she watched Phoebe run around. Her eyes met mine and her face fell in the slightest form that you would've missed it if you weren't staring at her so intently.

"Ellie! Help! Lou is going to eat me!" Phoebe screamed running to Eleanor. She ripped her gaze from me and smiled at Lottie with so much adoration. Maybe she had a you get sibling too?

The fact that I made her leave Doncaster was already bad. But the fact that I made her leave her family behind crushed me. I broke her family apart. And she's doing all she can to keep mine together.

"You coming Louis?" Eleanor said still looking at Phoebe.

"Umm yeah." Phoebe laced her fingers with mine in one hand and Eleanor in the other and immediately I was greeted with images of a mini Eleanor running around the house. I shook my head to get the nonsense out of my head. Eleanor may be warming up to me but she'll never like me. Not in a romantic way.

Niall was already at the table which wasn't a surprise. He looked agitated that the rest of us were taking so long for us to get to the table. Again. Not surprised.

"Don't worry Ni. The good won't run away from you." Liam teased. I tried to look at Zayn but he wouldn't meet my eyes. He was ignoring Eleanor too and I could tell she was hurt.

We were sitting in the dining room since there were a lot of people. My mum came in with several platters of food for us and baby food for the twins. I looked over at Daisy and Phoebe who both had smirks on their faces while intently looking at the bathroom door... Didn't Harry go in there a few minutes ago for a shower... Oh no.

"Girls... What did you do?" I said smirking. A few seconds later there was a scream and a blue skinned Harry running out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel.

"HARRY! MY LITTLE SISTERS ARE IN THIS ROOM!!" I yelled trying to cover up the twins eyes while Niall and Zayn covered up Fizzie's and Lottie's."

"WHO THE HELL PUT FUCKING BLUE DYE IN THE BODY WASH!" Harry screamed.

Eleanor gasped. "Harry! There are little kids in this room! You can't cuss like that!"

The twins burst out laughing not able to contain their laughter anymore and they fell to the floor. Soon enough all of us started laughing. Even the little twins responded by throwing their spoon filled with mashed peas at the wall.