Chapter One

NOTE: MY WRITING WAS CRAP TWO YEARS AGO SO IM LIKE HEAVILY EDITING LOL SO DONT JUDGE :)

*2009*

"ELEANOR THOMAS! GET UP AN MAKE MY BREAKFAST YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING" my mom yelled.

"Ugh! Coming!" I hastily threw on the clothes set on my bed and groaned in frustration as I tied my hair and looked in the mirror. Maybe the bruises wouldn't be so bad today.

I went downstairs and made the usual eggs and coffee hoping that it was decent enough for their expectations. But somehow I knew it wouldn't.

"MOM! DAD! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

As they came downstairs I started walking out the door hoping I wouldn't miss my bus when my father grabbed my arm aggressively. I knew that was going to leave a bruise.

"And where do you think you're going young lady?"

"School."

"Not until you remake these eggs. It tastes like shit!" He yelled.

"What?! No I have to get to the bus!" I pulled out of his grasp but he just pulled me by my backpack, nearly chocking me to death, and started beating me

"SCHOOL? YOU'RE A DUMBASS ANYWAYS. NOW REMAKE THESE EGGS." I barely shed a tear while he was hitting me. I was too used to this by now. They've been abusing since I was 3 years old. When I was born they saw me as a mistake and they didn't even take care of me. They wouldn't change my diapers or feed me or took me to the doctor while I was sick. My grandmother had to do all of that until I was 7. She died of Brain cancer and since then I've been taking care of myself and crying myself to sleep not only because of my parents but because of an obnoxious boy named Louis Tomlinson.

When the beatings were finally over and I made the new eggs. I half ran, half limped to school. When I got there I went straight to the abandoned bathroom and took out my make up to cover they fresh purple spots on my arms and legs, wincing at the pain. I was grateful for this bathroom. No one came in here because a few years ago a disposed science fair project exploded and two girls who were in here sadly died. Since then everyone said that the bathroom was haunted but I didn't believe them.

The bell rang for 1st period and I quickly made my way to study hall. I was in 11th grade at Hayfield Highschool. I was a straight A student and all the teachers loved me. Unfortunately that meant I had no friends. I usually sat in the Library to eat lunch and tried to avoid people as much as I can because Humans are scary. Plus Louis got the whole school against me.

The study hall teacher was late as usual so I started listening to my music and worked on my essay due in Science next week. I was almost done and just needed a few more sentences. Suddenly my books were thrown on the ground and my essay was ripped apart. I looked up and saw Louis and his gang smirking at me.

"Oh I'm sorry were you writing a letter to your friend? Oh wait you don't have any friends!" Louis exclaimed. I stood my ground and stayed silent. Everyone was laughing around me.

"What happened? Mummy and Daddy didn't buy you a birthday present? They don't like you so why would they? You're a mistake!" I felt tears forming in my eyes. The worst part was that he was right. Louis didn't know about my family. As far as he knows. I'm perfect child with perfect parents that gets the best grades. But he was far off.

"Leave me Alone Louis." I whimpered.

"Oh are you crying? You're so weak." He grabbed me by the arms and one by one his little gang started hitting me and punching me. Until the door know turned. That's when they all left me on the floor and sat on their seats.

"Eleanor! Get up! This is not recess!" My teacher yelled. So my study hall teacher didn't love me. I coughed and grabbed and managed to get into my seat. Halfway through class I asked if I could go to the nurse. Instead of the nurse I went back to the bathroom and covered up my bruises once again. Then I cried for the rest of the period. I decided to skip 2nd and 3rd period also. Knowing Louis was in those classes. How he was in AP classes I will never understand.

Finally the bell for lunch came around and I made a beeline for the Library. Ms. Walker greeted me hello and I went to the back to sit and eat lunch. I noticed there were college catalogues on the tables and I groaned. I sent my applications to all of the schools in the UK. I even sent some to America and I was terrified. It was a good thing I got a full scholarship so I didn't have to depend on my parents money for college.

Then I heard the Library doors open and to my horror Louis walked in. He went around the Library to look for books or just make it seem like it. I had to get up but if I did he would notice me and if I didn't he would notice me. Sadly he noticed me and he smirked and came over. This time he took my sandwich out of my hand and started eating it and then he threw the rest of my lunch in the garbage.

"There now. You know it's unhealthy to steal food from garbage chutes. A homeless person needs that food."

I clenched my fists and used all my willpower not to cry again.

"You're so worthless and you're such a slut! I doubt any of these colleges will accept you. Who wants a whore walking in their hallways?" He laughed bitterly and left. I made my decision right then. I couldn't take this anymore. I hated my life. I'm moving somewhere else. Somewhere faraway from Doncaster. Somewhere I won't see Louis ever again.