Chapter Twenty

While singing I remembered the kiss that Louis gave me a few months ago. (A/N: to be honest I forgot about that kiss)

I remembered I gave into the kiss but at the time I didn't know why. Now I'm pretty sure it's because even after the constant years of torture, my heart found a way to love him. And I denied being friends with him this whole time because I was afraid of that love. How was I supposed to be just friends with him?

Then again he doesn't even like me like that. To him I'll just be the girl he used to bully. He could just also be my friend simply because he feels sorry for hurting me and now that he knows I'm Zayn's best friend he doesn't want to risk Zayn finding out and getting kicked out of the band.

"No. I'm pretty sure he just wants to be friends." I thought.

"I will love you like I've never been hurt
Run through fire for you like I've never been burned
I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost
Gonna give it all I've got
I will love you I will love like I've never been hurt never been hurt."

The song ended and the boys lined up to do their signature bow. I stood awkwardly behind them until Louis pulled me up next to them.

When we got off the stage I started shaking and Liam came to support me.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked him.

"Yes it did and it will for the next 7 months."

"Kill me now"

"I would but it's not aloud."

"Haha." Lou came and gave Liam a water bottle and ushered him to change so he doesn't ruin the clothes he was wearing. Everyone was rushing around and exchanging clothes. At one point Zayn came out in Niall's skinny jeans that looked like he was trying to pull of Louis look.

"Hey you look like me Zayn!" Louis exclaimed.

"No! Where's Niall? I think we took the wrong dressing rooms again."

"Are my jeans supposed to be this baggy? And Zayn you're so skinny this shirt is chocking."

Actually it was giving a very detailed outline of Niall's abs and muscles. If I was a huge fan and not one of Niall's friends I would've probably pounced on him by now.

30 minutes later everyone was back in the tour bus. The boys were recalling their funniest moments on stage while I sat on the top bunk doing my online classes. Hooray for the portable WiFi.

"Zayn did you see that girl flash at you?"

"Yeah the brunette. Did she flash at you too?"

"Yeah. I tried looking away." I scoffed. The boys put their attention on me.

"What?" Liam said.

"Nothing. I just reminded myself that you guys are boys."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"All boys are obsessed with Boobs and making sure their ego never gets hurt and in Zayn's case-hair."

"That is not true! Not all boys are like that!" Louis exclaimed. "I happen to be a gentlemen."

"Hard to believe but whatever you say." The boys have forgiven Louis about his little outburst on me. Of course Zayn is still protective but I'm happy he and Louis are friends again.

"What's up with you two?" Niall asked.

"What do you mean?" Louis and I replied.

"2 months ago you were always glaring at Louis. Now you guys fight but it's like one of those friendship fights." Harry said.

I shrugged. "I realized that Louis and I are going to be on the same bus for 7 months so I should be friendly."

"Anyways obviously the crowd loved you. You have nothing to worry about." Harry said.

"Except with either, falling, puking, or I don't know walking into fire." I said winking at Harry.

"Oh my god! You almost get burned one time and suddenly everyone is talking about it."

Soon Zayn mutters he wants to sleep and the boys agree. They all climbed into bed while I stayed on my computer trying to figure out the difference between Charon and and Chiron. Seriously why did I take a Latin class?

"Chiron is a centaur that is alive to train the spawn of the gods and mortals or demigods and Charon is what you might say is Hades servant that takes dead souls to the underworld." Louis voice startled me and I almost broke my laptop.

"Louis! I thought you were sleeping."

"Hard to do when I'm sleeping in the bunk underneath you and your clacking away on the keyboard."

I blushed and hid my face. "Sorry." I muttered.

"S'okay. I got to help you right?"

"Yeah how did you know that? You never really hit me as the smart guy."

"Let me introduce you to a little series called Percy Jackson."

"So you can read?"

"Yeah I can read. I don't think I would've gotten to high school if I couldn't."

"Well you could've bribed the administrators."

"We didn't have that much money."

"I figured you did. You always wore the nicest clothes to school."

"Oh so you've been checking me out then?"

"No it's just that you always came to me to hit me like 5 times a day. So I saw what you were wearing."

"I really am sorry for all of that. I don't even know why I bullied you. No wait I do know. I was a jerk. I was an idiot. I was stupid. And this is the part where you're supposed to stop me."

"Oh no keep going."

"Shut up."

"It's fine. I mean not everything was on you. You just made it harder."

"What do you mean?"

"Umm. Nothing I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now."

"Eleanor--"

"Goodnight Louis."

***

Louis POV

I wish I could go back in time

I wish I could just change the past.

I wouldn't have abused her.

I wish she could trust me enough to tell me everything. But she couldn't. I didn't mind that much. At least she was talking to me without biting my was off. And as badly I want to kiss her again on her soft lips I have to take it slow.

I sighed and fell asleep think about tour, the boys, and Eleanor.