Chapter Nineteen

Ok I can totally sing in front of like 5,000 girls and boys right?

No I can't do this. It's crazy and completely impossible it-

"Hey Love. Are you alright?"

Why is it that the sound of his voice makes my stomach explode with anger an yet flutter with butterflies at the same time? Like seriously it hurt worse than those days you get your period.

"I'm fine Louis." I said through gritted teeth. Why did it have to be some famous person that bullied me? Why couldn't it have just been some random guy?

"Are you sure? You're sweating an you look green."

"Why do you care?" I turned to look at him and according to the way he just flinched I figured I looked really pissed.

He sighed. "Eleanor. We're going to be on your together for the next 7 months. Can we at least be friends?"

No we can be together as a couple...

"No. I'd rather throw myself off that bus than becoming friends with you."

"Aww look we're already play hating each other."

"Do you seriously think I'm playing? I can't forget all the things you've done to me for 13 years Louis."

"Just forget the past. Forget everything that happened up until now. We can start over. I know I made really horrible mistakes and made your life like hell but please?"

"Forgetting everything would mean forgetting Zayn and I'm not doing that."

"Fine then forget the time before you met Zayn!"

"Louis. Just please go aw--"

"No! I walked too many times away from you. I'm not doing it again! Just give me a damn chance! You don't believe I changed but how will you know unless you forgive me?" I stared into his blue eyes. Could I really forgive him and start over? Could I really become his friend?

"I don't know." I said quietly. Louis pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Fine. You have until after the concert. Then you tell me if you want to forgive me. If you say no I'll never talk to you or bother you again." With that he walked away to Lou so he can fix his hair. I sighed and walked over to Lux who was playing with the One Direction dolls.

"Hey Lux! Who's your favorite doll?" She picked up the Harry and Zayn dolls and waved them in the air.

"Who's your favorite out of Harry and Zayn?" She replied by colliding the mouths of the two dolls together. Well that escalated quickly. I burst out laugh and Zayn and Harry came out to see what was happening. They both saw what Lux was doing and made horrified faces and looked at me.

"How can you make her do that?" Zayn said.

"I didn't! She said that Harry and Zayn were her favorite and then when I asked her who was her favorite out of those two she replied with that! I think it's cute. She's like a mini Zarry shipper."

"No." Harry replied. He took the dolls out of Lux's hands and started playing with her. It was fascinating to watch. Harry was so good with kids it was obvious that he would make a great father one day.

"5 minutes until show time." The stage manager said. I started shaking.

"Z-Zayn I can't do t-this."

"Yes you can. The crowd will love you. If you're really nervous then just imagine everyone in their underwear."

"But like. Not to be mean. But what if there's like a really old fat guy there. Imagining him in underwear is terrifying."