Chapter Eight

Louis POV

I seriously hated interviews. But I loved the Ellen show so it was all good. Although last time we were here there were random girls feeling us up... It was actually very entertaining. As usual I head Lou yelling at Harry for not staying still and praising Zayn for his goddamned perfect hair. Niall was eating food and Liam was just going over what he was going to say in the interview. Seriously he acted like we were about to go perform some play. I was playing with Lux. She was such a cute baby and currently she was playing with the One Direction dolls that came out so long ago. I was also wondering when we were going to meet Melody. I was pulled out of my thoughts with Lux banging one of the dolls against the wall. I started laughing until I realized it was me.

"HEY! Lux you're going to kill me!"

"Yay!"

She was so lucky she was a baby. Finally Lou came and took Lux and I went to go look for Harry who wasn't there.

5 minutes later I heard Ellen's voice. She was talking to Melody. For some reason her voice sounded oddly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Louis!" Liam yelled. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the stage where we smiled and waved at the screaming fans. I honestly loved my job.

I turned back to the couch and was about to sit down when I saw her.

No

Fucking

Way

It was Eleanor. The girl I bullied until 11th grade. The girly that moved to Bradford. The girl I promised I would make sure her life was hell. The girl I fell in love with...

Wait what?

She was staring back at me her face pale. I knew she was thinking exactly the same thing.

"Hello boys! It's nice to see you again!"

"Hey Ellen!" We all said. I peeled my eyes off of her and smiled at the audience. Why the hell was she here? Unless...

"So Melody are you a fan of One Direction or Directioner?"

She was Melody? She can sing? She.. How.. Why...

"Um no not really."

It's probably because I was in the band...

"Really?"

"Yeah I don't really know any of them except Zayn and Harry... I only listen to them on the radio... I didn't even know what they looked like."

Wow she actually didn't who I was and who I looked like....

"How do you know Zayn and Harry?"

"I met her at the train station 5 years ago." Harry replied. The fuck?

"Yeah it was a short encounter. I was moving to Bradford."

"From where?" Ellen asked.

"Um. D-Doncaster."

"Oh so did you know Louis?" She looked at me and froze for a second before giving Ellen a smile.

"No I didn't know Louis." Why was she not telling her?

"And that brings us back to Zayn."

"Oh when she moved to Bradford, I was her first friend. And then she became friends with another one of my friends. The three of us were really close. Melody is actually who persuaded me to audition for XFactor."

So now I only have my job because Eleanor pushed Zayn into auditioning. Great. This day just keeps getting better and better. The Lord loves me.

"Ok well now Melody. Are you ready to sing?" She barely nodded as she grade over to the band. She told them the song and soon the lights dimmed.