Chapter Thirty Five

Louis' POV

3 days.

That was Zayn's deadline.

I know I should just stay with Eleanor.

But the band is my life. And Eleanor... I love her but... I can't just jeopardize the band because of some girl.

But she isn't just some girl.

I haven't talked to her since I put her to bed. I'm scared to talk to her. I mean I haven't exactly been avoiding her. We've had interviews and photo shoots and sometimes we're in the studios writing or recording songs.

I'm just scared of what I'm going to choose.

***

Eleanor's POV

When I woke up in the morning there was a sticky note on my forehead from Louis. He was at a photoshoot. Again.

I mean I didn't blame his job. But I feel like he's avoiding me and it saddens me.

I don't want to be the reason that his career is ruined. But at the same time I'm hoping he'll fight for me at least.

I tried speaking to Zayn so many times. But he either ignores me or slam the door in my face. I don't like this Sadie of Zayn. He's way too overprotective.

I wanted to speak to one of the boys of Perrie or even Waliyha. But the boys are always busy, I have no way to contact Perrie, and I feel like if I told Waliyha she would tell our parents and then I feel like they would side with Zayn.

I sighed as I got out of bed and started my regular morning routine.

As I sat down and ate my amazing breakfast of Frosted Flakes Cereal, I stared at the bracelet I only got not even a day ago from Louis. I understood the meaning of every picture and I was totally in love with it. But I can't help but think that Louis is choosing to break up with me.

I understand if he does choose the band. After all. He was in it longer than he was with me and these boys are his brothers. But the least he could do is say it to my face instead of distancing himself because it would be less pain.

I dialed Ricky's number. Exams were over. I just took mine online last week. Plus I haven't talked to Ricky for so long.

"Hey El. Wassup Lovergirl?"

"I don't know about that anymore?"

"What happened?"

I explained everything to Ricky. About our kiss, Zayn's threat and Louis' distance.

"Oh El. I wish I could be there. But I'm stuck doing community service."

"WHAT? What happened?"

"Oh nothing big. There was a party and someone brought unauthorized Alcohol. Only a set group of people were drunk and they were underage so they had to go to court and the rest of us got community service."

"Oh. Well how was exams."

"Oh they were amazing except Art. She failed me! So the assignment was to make a portrait of your idols so naturally I made drawings of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer and you know what she told me? She told me that music artists do not count as idols! I was about to slap that bitch! She doesn't know how these bands have helped my life!" I smiled knowing he was referring to me. "So then I was like fine. So I went back and sat down and decided to start drawing my mum. But then this other girl came up and started presenting how Miley Cyrus was her idol and the stupid teacher gave her an A. A FUCKING A! And so now I went back up there and I was like Excuse me but Miley Cyrus is a musical artist and do you know what this bitch told me? She told me that Miley Cyrus was the girl on Hannah Montana. She's an actress. I was like bitch where the hell have you been? Miley Cyrus is a crusty ass hoe that twerks on random people and ride wrecking balls naked. After that I got sent back to my form for the remainder of the last day of school. So I failed that exam but everything else was great."