Chapter Twenty Three

Eleanor's POV

I woke up covered in sweat. My clothes were sticking to me and I was suffocating.

What the hell?

Then I realized Louis massive arm and half of his body was on top of me, his legs tangled with mine, his mouth hanging open. And yes. There was a pool of drool next to it.

Yup. I can totally see why millions of teenage girls want to lose their virginity to him.

Meanwhile I was dying because of his very attractive, tattoo covered-- I mean his body draped across mine.

"Louis..."

"Mmm"

What the fuck? Was he dreaming about chocolate chip cookies?

"LOUIS!" I whispered-yelled.

"No Zayn. I didn't take your hair products. I just have perfectly good hair." He mumbled.

Great. This was obviously going to take Niall to push him off again.

I decided to turn around so I was facing him to get a better grip to push him.

That was a mistake. Now I was directly in front of his face. His hot breath hitting my lips. His lips were so pink and luscious. I wonder if he was a good kiss-- What the fuck am I thinking?

"LOUIS!!" I yelled nudging him.

"AHH!" Once again he was on the floor.

The door opened and Harry and Zayn came in... Hey Zayn is awake. That's a first.

"What's going on? We heard a scream. Are you alright El?" Zayn asked.

"Oh that wasn't my scream. That was Louis. I pushed him off the bed."

"Oh way to show your manliness Lou. Now if you excuse me I'm going back to sleep." Zayn said.

Never mind. Still the same lazy Zayn.

"Why did you push me?" Louis asked scratching his head as he stood up. The covers fell off revealing Louis in his boxers... Oh god. I forgot he went to sleep in that.

"Half of your body was on top of me! I was suffocating!"

"On top of you? Oh you dirty animals. I hope you used protection. We want Zayn and Perrie to have a kid first." Harry smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

I wanted to slap him.... With the dresser.

"Shut up Harry! It's too early to make sexual innuendos!" Louis cried.

What the fuck?

Why didn't he deny anything?

Harry was thinking the same thing because he ran out the room screaming.

"LOUIS AND ELEANOR DID THE DIRTY!! I SHIP IT!!"

"Why the hell did you not deny anything?!" I groaned.

"It's too early in the morning! My brain is a little slow!"

"Actually your brain is always slow." I threw a pillow at him which caused him to fall onto the ground again. Instead of hearing his complaints I heard his snores.

Wow. He was worse than Zayn sometimes.

I went to the bathroom and quickly washed up. When I opened the door I was greeted by a very concerned looked Louis' mum.

Shit.

"Ms. Tomlinson. We didn't do anything. Louis just moves a lot in his sleep and I woke up suffocating because he was draped across the bed. Harry just has A VERY DIRTY AND IDIOTIC MIND!" I screamed.