Undercover

Note that the Eleanor I use in this fanfic has nothing to do with Eleanor Calder it's just a random girl with the name of Eleanor... But she will have the same features... Ok enjoy:)

Eleanor is a typical teenager... Wait scratch that...

I'm Eleanor Thomas. A few years ago I used to live in Doncaster. I was like any other teenage girl at my school. There was just one difference. My parents hated me and I was bullied constantly by the one and only Louis Tomlinson... Ok so that's two things. Up until 2009 we've been to the same Elementary, Middle, and High School. Him bullying me every single year until I couldn't take it anymore. I moved away from Doncaster, away from my parents and moved to Bradford. Where I became best friends with a boy named Zayn. All was going good but then Zayn auditioned for XFACTOR and I being his supporting friend didn't stop him....

Now it's 2014. Zayn is part of a boyband called One Direction. They have three albums out and they're going to start their third world tour. I wasn't a huge fan of the band itself but their songs were ok. I didn't really know the other boys either and I've never looked at their posters. Of course we basically lost touch but that all changes when I get discovered through you tube and reunite with an unpleasant surprise.