Chapter Nine

Harry's Flat was pretty big. It was a chill place and it would've been fun to hang if I wasn't so damn nervous about him being there.

In the 18 minutes that I saw him in that interview all the tears and angers and bruises came back to me. Suddenly my body was aching like he just hit recently. I found myself insecure about myself because that's what he made me.

Insecure

You should've seen my reaction when What Makes You Beautiful first played. Although I didn't know who was singing it felt like a freaking joke.

"Eleanor!" I snapped back to reality and saw that Harry was showing me two bottles of soda. Coke or Pepsi.

"Oh um Coke."

"Ok. Hey Louis can you pour a cup of Coke for Eleanor." Harry yelled.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

The way he was so cool about everything bothered me. He acted like he's never met me before and it was annoying. I don't think I ever hated him as much as I do now.

"Here." He pushed a cup a Coke near me and I couldn't help but flinch. I hesitantly took the cup.

"Hey what do you want to do?" Zayn asked.

I shrugged. "Chocolate covered popcorn and Movies? Like old times?"

"Chocolate covered Popcorn? That sounds disgusting!" Liam said. I laughed as Niall made a horrified face.

"Liam how dare you question this masterpiece!"

"Niall you eat anything... You would probably eat cat food." Liam replied.

"Well I see you and Niall are going to be the reason the world starves." Zayn said laughing.

"Hey when you hungry you gotta satisfy yourself."

"So have you talked to Ris?"

"Nope. She lost all contact with me but I still see her. She's been promoted while she was an intern and now she's one of the biggest models of all time."

"Really??" Zayn said. I took out my phone and types in Clarissa Ramirez into Safari. It came out with a bunch of pictures of her in really hot dresses and she looked really beautiful. I showed the phone to the boys who had wide eyes.

"Damn Zayn. How is that you were best friends with two totally hot girls and you never introduced me to them?" Harry said. I blushed at his remark and he winked at me making me blush harder. He's such a flirt.

"Hey no flirting with El." I rolled my eyes.

"Wh--" Harry started.

"Don't worry about it. Zayn has always been over protective me and Ris... Well not really with Ris when she threw herself with every guy, but anyways he treats me like one of his sisters."

"Ok enough of embarrassing me what movie?"

Liam and I both replied at the same time, "TOY STORY MARATHON!!" The boys groaned in response.

"You don't look like the type to watch Disney Movies." Louis said. I flinched at his words and got angry.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I retorted. I think the others noticed my change of tone because they gave me and Louis weird looks.

"Um. Nothing." He replied back. Zayn gave me a confused look but I just replied by stealing the popcorn and sitting in between Liam and Zayn, as far away from Louis as possible.

"Ok fine lets start with Toy Story" Niall said. As the movie went on Liam and I laughed and cried at the same parts. Even though I watched these movies like 100 times (not exaggerating) it was still one of those movies that never gets old... Like Harry Potter!

After 4 hours of Toy Story it was already nighttime and it was dark outside. I also realized I was still in the dress that I wore for the interview. I looked at the boys and saw that they all changed.

"Hey! How come you guys got to change while I was in this evil dress?"

"You look good in it! Besides be a girl for a change!" Zayn said.

"I just ate 10 bowls of Chocolate popcorn and 6 cans of soda. You can't seriously tell me to be a girl after that."

"Yeah you're a pig." Zayn replied.

"Hey! Well anyways I'm going to change and then go home."

"What just stay here for the night. I don't trust you driving." Zayn said.

"Says the one with no drivers license." I got up and went upstairs to one of the rooms. I couldn't tell if it was Harry's or Louis and I was really hoping it wasn't that last one.

"What are you doing in my room?" Great the last person I wanted to talk to.

"I was looking for a room to change in. I'll just go." I started to turn around but he stopped me and locked the door.

"What the hell! Let me go!"

"Wait I wanted to say sorry."

I laughed bitterly. "Sorry? You wanted to say sorry? After making my life hell and beating me like I was shit! Oh yeah I totally accept your apology." I walked passed him and unlocked the door. I decided to change in the bathroom just in case he came to Harry's room.

I couldn't believe the idiot. He thinks coming up to me after 5 years and saying sorry is going to solve everything for all the shit he's done to me for 13 years? He would've probably never said sorry if we hadn't bumped into each other. If he was really sorry he would've said it when I moved out of Doncaster.

I came out of the bathroom with my hair back into a ponytail and my ZAP! shirt with Black skinny jeans. When I got downstairs Niall pointed at my shirt.

"HEY! That's what Zayn has on his arm!" I was confused. I looked at Zayn for a an explanation and showed me his arm. He had a tattoo that looked exactly like my shirt.

"Pfft. Copycat." I said to him. He just smirked and playfully punched me. Just then Louis came downstairs and he looked at me again. I quickly turned away and looked at Zayn.

"I'm going to go now..."

"What just stay here for the night!"

"No really Zayn. I'll see you tomorrow maybe?"

"Of course." I hugged Zayn and was about to leave when Harry called.

"Hey what the rest of us don't get hugs? I saw Harry, Liam, Niall, and Louis all standing in a line.

I gave Harry, Liam and Niall a hug. Louis came up to me and extended his arms. Was he mental?! Did he think I was going to hug him or something? Then I remembered that there are 4 other guys that didn't know about our past and so it would be really awkward if I didn't hug him. I hesitantly walked into his arms and he immediately wrapped them around me. He gave me a squeeze before I pulled away. Without another word I left.