Chapter Twenty Nine

Eleanor's POV

we we're on the train to bradford early in the morning. We would've taken the bus but it broke down since Louis forgot to put gas into it. It was his turn to remind Paul to get gas and he didn't do it. 

We also found out via Simon our break was reduced by two weeks so now we only had three days to spend at every place. Harry protested saying it wasn't fair that we were in Louis' house for a week and Simon simply said that technically since Louis and I were both from Doncaster in a way we would've spent three days at each of our families' place. Then Harry said that technicalities didn't matter and simon simply said that technically he was only supposed to sign the contestant who got 1st place on the X factor but he went ahead and signed them to so technically One Direction isn't even supposed to exist. 

Harry was quiet after that. 

It's been two days since I revealed that I didn't trust Zayn anymore and I wasn;t sure if I should be happy to say that was a lie. Zayn hurt me more than he has whenever we had our stupid high school fights. He drew the line when he mentioned he should've just went to Bradford without me. But even after all of that I still managed to forgive Zayn. He was my brother and the first person I truly trusted. that was hard to run away from. 

"I'm bored." Harry claimed.

"I'm hungry." Niall said.

"That's not new." Zayn cranked.

"Shut the hell up Mr. I-don't-need-anyone-except-my-hair." Niall retorted.

"Take that back!"

"No! Give me food!"

"I don't have food!"

"Will the both of you just shut up! I'm trying to text Sophia and you aren't helping!" Liam said.

Apparently they were seeing each other again.

"Shut up Liam! Few months ago you were crying over that skank!" Harry said.

"Says the person who dated Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner!" Liam retorted.

"Both of you shut up!" Zayn yelled.

"Just because we can't be all hapilly engaged like you doesn't mean you have the authority to tell them what to do!" Louis yelled.

"ALL OF YOU! SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND I SWEAR HARRY IF YOU ASK ME IF I AM ON MY PERIOD I WILL CUT OFF YOUR DICK AND SELL IT TO THOSE THIRSTY FANS OF YOURS!" (A/N: not trying to insult anyone but yall know who yall are ;)) I yelled.

Thank god we got our own train. I'm pretty sure they would've kicked us off a long time ago. The boys were just grumpy that they weren't in the comfort of their beds and Mariokart. Welcome to the real life boys!

I honestly didn't understand why it was taking so long. It only took an hour last time I was on here.

"Why is it taking so long?" I groaned.

"Have you ever been on a train from Doncaster to Bradford before?" Zayn asked.

For the past two days Zayn has slowly started talking in a non hostile way towards me. I think he actually thought I literally hated him now and he came to his senses. Meanwhile I was enjoying being just as hostile towards him. Who says a girl can't have fun.

"Yeah. I thought I would be meeting my safe haven but all I met was some idiot that spelled his name Z-A-I-N." He turned away because my cold stare was uncomfortable for him.

Good.

A few minutes later and I find myself in a coffin and being buried into the ground...

just kidding but I might as well been dead. I couldn't believe I was back in Bradford. I was excited to see Ris and Zayn's family again.