♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - eight|

Start from the beginning

Well, to be honest. Nothing was on my mind until you put it there. You're just that boring, Amanda.

" Oh no,  I was just admiring how cute your shoes are, " I faked a giggle and flipped my hair in a way that I've  always hated. I was playing someone else,  these things had to be done.

Amanda blushed lightly showing off her glitter heels as one of the cameras turned to her, " Aw thank you,  I bought these babies from—" and right after that I tuned her out. 

"So how's Jouis doing? Any updates on your relationship? " The host giggled,  eyeing the two of us as if we were trophies on a shelf. It's funny how the world still thinks we're together when we're not even past friends.

" Have you guys kissed?  Come on, tell us all about your first kiss! " She clapped in excitement and anticipation.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance.  This barbie really knew how to push my buttons. I took a deep breath, taking  glance at Harry.

Harry decided to finally step in, "Amanda, I really don't think this is a good time for—"

" Nonsense!" She dared to laugh it off. "There always a time for these two lovebirds to share their cute little stories. Who doesn't love a little bit of a juicy story—"

" You want a juicy story,  Amanda? well here's one for ya. There is no relationship." I gave her a serious look. "So you can go fuck yourself, " I showed her the middle finger.  I heard loud gasp from the studio audience as well as the band mates themselves.

" E—Excuse me?"She jerked her head backwards in shock.

"Lize!  What's wrong with you? You can't just say that on national television—" Harry stood up anxiously then shut his mouth when realized what a big idiot he was.  I shook my head at him.  And I was supposedly the bigger idiot.

"Hold on,  did you just call her Liz?" Amanda turned to me. It was finally time.

I took a deep breath, " Okay let me just clear everything up. First of all, it's Liz with an E. So here's the thing. I'm not Julie Ann Rowe. Actually," I scoffed, "she doesn't exist. My name is Lize Arigalez and thank God I am finally free." I ripped my blonde wig off,  revealing my natural brown curls that I missed.  Gasps filled the room as I stood up from my chair. "Goodbye Hollywood." I gave my final salute to the camera  before walking away from the set to backstage.

As I reached the back door,  I felt someone grab my arm and pull me backwards.

"What the hell Lize?! Where the heck are you going?"

"Where do you think I'm going?!  I'm going home Harry. You blew my cover! We're done now!" I pushed his hand away.

"I didn't blow your cover,  you did!  I only spilled your name, no one was going to find out anything.  That whole ripping off your wig thing wasn't necessary! "

I scoffed, shaking my head. " Did you honestly think no one was going to find out? You blurted out my freaking name in front of the entire world.  We don't live a world full of idiots! I had to blow everything.  I had to be the bad guy because I'm trying to save One direction's damn ass reputation. Now would you fucking let go of me?" I swiped my hand away from his hold, avoiding his eyes.

"Reputation? That's just an excuse Lize. You just want to go home. You wanted the easy way out. Couldn't just wait one more day? The concerts tomorrow. Everything was going fine—"

"Everything was going fine for you Harry.  Not me. I've waited patiently for every single interview.  I've hated every interview because I've always been paired up with Louis and it irritates the hell out of me.  Do you know how tiring it is be someone you're not?  Do you know how fucking tiring it is to spend another damn day in that house? And all of it for what?  To save your bands reputation from stupid magazines—"