Chapter 13: Coincidence, Confrontations

They both saw her car parked inside the hospital which was brought by Salahuddeen's counsin.

Abdulmaleek waited for Abdulzahir at the entrance, when he arrived they went straight to the emergency unit where Fateema was still held.

"Teema" immediately he saw her he rushed to her side and hugged her tightly. He was terrified when he saw the car, and was contemplating whether she was being honest when she said she was fine. Her car was seriously damaged from the front and from the back.

"I love you" he whispered, still holding her so tight without any intention of letting go, she was holding him too.

Salahuddeen came into the emergency unit "Assalamualaikum" Abdulmaleek replied back with "Wa'alaikumussalam" Salahuddeen gave him his hand. "naje na samo mata abinci ne, dan Allah ayi hakuri kuskuren nawa ne"

Abdulmaleek was beyond surprise as he knew the man standing before him who was completely unaware of his relationship with his sister. Salahuddeen Muhammad was Tahira's oldest brother. He recognized him immediately, Small world he thought. i just dropped off his sister, thinking to himself .

Salahuddeen looked nothing like Tahira, she always said he looked more like their mother.

Abdulzahir finally letting go of Fateema only to angrily try to strike Salahuddeen, Abdulmaleek quickly restrained him "kana hauka ne" he shouted "kai mahaukaci ne? kashe ta zaka yi?" he continued to shout.

Fateema quickly stood, the nurse came in and threaten to call security if Abdulzahir didn't control himself.

Fateema looked terrified, she was worried that the man would try to fight back. This man who was so nice to her, though he almost killed her, he didn't deserve this. He was such a calm and responsible looking man, Fateema felt embarrassed by Abdulzahir's actions.

Salahuddeen who made no attempt to defend himself or attack back moved towards her.
Salahuddeen moved passed Abdulzahir, Abdulmaleek was still holding him. He dropped the food he got her by the hospital bed "I'm sorry, my cousin has taken your car to the mechanics for repairs" then he took out his card from his pocket and dropped it near on the hospital bed"please call me tomorrow regarding the car or anything else you need, i have made a police report and they still need me to go to station, i asked them to stay away from you till you get better." with that he hit the exit walking passed Abdulzahir still angrily being restrained by his friend.

When Salahuddeen left, Abdulmaleek pushed Abdulzahir away "kai banza ne wallahi, duk takaman ka wallahi wannan idan ya kama ka sai ka ji jiki kafin a kwato ka wallahi" he then followed Salahuddeen.

Fateema glared at him, angry obviously, she hated when he behaved like that.

Abdulmaleek ran after Salahuddeen and he met him near his car which was also a bit damaged from the front, he wasn't surprised how the damages where minimal on Salahuddeen's BMW. "Yi hakuri dan Allah Abdulzahir ba wai ya cika hankali bane"

Salahuddeen who seem to have taken no offense at all "no ba komai, ko ni raina zai baci, ba ni da wani excuse wallahi, kawai dai dan Allah kuyi hakuri, an tafi da motan wurin gyara, idan kana so zaka iya bi na muje police station so you can confirm, dan nan zani yanzu"