Chapter 5: Tahira Muhammad {Edited}

Rise and shine, the brightness of the sun woke her up, it was 10am, she was still in bed.  Opening her eyes she stretched and yawned "Laa'ilahaillah Muhammadan Rasulullah"  She was still sleepy, these days she was always tired from not having enough sleep.

For near 30 minutes she didn't move, she felt too lazy and she had so much to do, but getting up was a problem. She picked up her phone by the side of the bed and the first thing she checked was her Whatsapp messenger, she smiled at her phone,  as expected he left her messages, Ya Allah why couldn't she let him go? A question she couldn't find an answer to.

She replied to the last message with "hey!  Morning, sorry I slept off," she knew he was might still in bed, she wasn't expecting a reply. Her phone beeped "morning sleepy head, I missed you last night," she rolled her eyes smiling "sooooo soooo sorry😘, how could you have missed me, we spent the whole night chatting,"

Her phone beeped "it's all right, yes we did 😊having breakfast, join me?" 

Breakfast? Or did he mean tea?! She typed back "breakfast?" her phone beeped  "yes, tea 😁"

She knew it as usual "of course! just woke up"  her phone beeped "I'm I seeing you today?" he asked. She frowned and finally sat up, she has a lot to do but she wanted to see him, every bone in her body was telling her to say no but she couldn't she wanted him so bad, she replied "sure! Same time, pick me up?" her phone beeped "absolutely".

Tahira was an averagely beautiful 18 year old.  She was chocolate skinned, 5'4 Inches tall, slim nose, naturally full hair and chubby. She was chubby and curvy, most of her features attracted the opposite sex and the way she walked and talked didn't help matters.

She was well brought up by her family, she was educated in a well respected Islamic school. Tahira knew very well the difference between right and wrong. She could quote verses and make reference from the Qur'an but that didn't mean she always did right by herself.

Tahira knew very well the only weakness she had was this man she loved so much. She got up and brushed her teeth, then she went out to see the people of the house, she ran into her mother first "ina kwana Mommy" her mom eyed her "an ga daman tashi? Toh kije baban ku na parlor" 

She went straight to the parlor "Assalamualaikum" then she went on her knees "ina kwana baba? " he looked at her and removed his glasses "sai yanzu kike tashi?, Tashi ki ban guri"  he barked at her and she quickly got to her feet and ran out of the room.
Tahira knew there was trouble, going out today would be a problem because her dad was angry and she doesn't have school. She went back to the kitchen "mommy me zan taya ki? " her mother gave her a dismissive look "na gama ai, je ki huta" 

She was hungry and didn't know what to eat, but she should have woken up early to help her mother, the problem was she slept around 4:00am, she spent the night talking to him... Oh! him, she needs to inform him they might not meet today, gosh! She moved closer to mommy "mommy me zan ci?"  her mother did not reply, again she asked "mommy me zan ci?" mommy turned furiously and said "uwaki zaki ci"

She could understand her mother's fury but in all honesty she was hungry and still sleepy. Tahira moved near the counter and made tea,  she liked her tea black just the way he does, that was the first thing they both had in common. After making tea she sat down and drank it with 4 slices of bread, mommy left her in the kitchen.

After her breakfast she took a shower, then she made up the rooms and swept the parlor after her dad went out. She went to the kitchen and made launch, then she went to her mother's room and asked "mommy please ina so inje gidan su Rabi" mommy wasn't sure if her daughter was serious or plain stupid "kin san baban ku na fushi da ke kuma kike so ki fita?"

Tahira already had an excuse "mommy wallahi bata da lafiya ne, sai gori take ta min wai ban zo na gaishe ta ba" at this point she wasn't interested in what Tahira had to say,  she just wanted her out of her room "ke kika sani, in ya dawo cewa zan ban san inda kika je ba"

Tahira left her mom's room and got ready, she made sure she looked attractive, she didn't want him to resist her. He called her "babes I'm almost there" she didn't want anyone to mistakenly see her "ka same ni a junction ne, baba ya fita"
"OK" he said and hung up.

Tahira was walking fast so baba would not meet her on the way, she saw his car parked, there wasn't a day she didn't trip for that car.  She opened the door and took the passenger seat,  she was always so relieved that the car was tinted and no one could see her. There he was, of course it wasn't just the car, it was the owner of the car "hey baby!! Give me a hug" she flushed and she leaned in to hug him, he smelled so good, she loved it. He was always so neat and calm she loved that about him.

He pulled away a bit "babes did you gain weight?" She inspected herself "no! Why?" he gave her a dissatisfied look "you gained weight, you know how I feel about your weight, please lose it." she felt embarrassed "kai dai kullum about this weight haba, I didn't gain anything"  he frowned "toh shikenan" the music played slowly in his car, they made conversation as he drove and in less than 15minutes they were at his place. The gateman opened the gate, they drove inside. He parked, and they went inside.

She sat on the couch and he presented her with a drink 'chivita' she took her drink, he was sitting near her, as soon as she was done, it was business as usual.
***