2.0

I have to re-write this after working on it for like 5 hours then the whole night yesterday ,so I'm sorry if it's shit .honestly fuck you wattpad

-------------------------------------------------------

It's 12:34 am on Wednesday.

Jimin was cuddled up to a large pillow,on the left side of Yoongi's bed,engulfed in one of the elders oversized hoodie's with only satin pajama shorts pairing it up.Yoongi's fingertips were barely settled on Jimin's waist,keeping a safe distance from the younger wanting to take it slow and give him space after his problematic day.

Jimin's barely audible snores were cut short and turned into a gasp when his phone started violently vibrating on the bedside table,His ringtone "I need somebody" By Day6 started playing loudly indicating he was receiving a call.The younger hurriedly reached for his phone and pressed the green button,accepting the call without looking at the contact not wanting the ringtone to wake Yoongi up.

He looked back to see Yoongi still peacefully sleeping,his face flushed against the pillow making his cheeks appear puffy,his blonde-almost white hair was slightly poking his closed eyelids,his skin so pale it seemed to glow in the dark.His hand was still lightly holding onto the youngest waist,not haven't moved an inch at all,making Jimin sigh in relief.He turned back to his phone and put it up to his ear before groggily answering.

"hello?"

"hello? Jimin?"

Jimin's eyes shot wide open at the sound of the unforgettable voice.The sleepiness was completely stripped of his body.Jimin pulled the phone away from his ear to check the contact name.

Hoseokie hyung<3

He huffed before placing the phone back up to his ear and replying quite rudely.

"What?"

Jimin could hear Hoseok lightly chuckle in disbelief on the other end.Jimin was already mad.How does Hoseok do that to him then acts so casual about it? After how nice he was he comes around and does this.

"Where are you?"

Now he's pissed.He already forgot to pick him up,he forgot to tell Jimin he wouldn't show up,and now he just wants to know where he is? No 'jiminnie are you okay?' Or at least a sorry would of been fine but no.He wants to walk over the incident like it never happened.Well guess what ? Jimin's not having it.

"What the fuck?"

"Jimin calm down-"

"What the actual fuck? You just now contacted me after forgetting about me for the day and You're asking me to calm down?You forgot to pick me up and didn't text me to at least inform me that you didn't want to! If you wanted to cancel our plans you could of just said so! You're acting is of nothing happened,like I couldn't be dead at the moment,I could've gotten kid napped,raped,anything ! I-"

"Jimin?"

Jimin's head snapped towards the voice that had called him. He turned to see Yoongi propped on his elbows, looking up at him eyebrows furrowed in confusion.He rubbed his eyes with his fingertips and stretched before fully sitting up.Jimin turned his body all the Way around to face the elder. He proceeded to apologize for waking him up.