0.6

I was at 199 reads and I was like" I'll update at 200" and I refreshed and I was at 207??? Iddijdjsj thank you ! So here's an update:)

-------------------------------------------------------

It's the Wednesday of the' break week'.

It's Halloween night and Jongin is throwing a Halloween party Sehun had begged the whole year for.Sehun being the good little boy deserved the party so his request was granted...and he's spoiled so yeah.

Jongin was decorating the living room and kitchen because Sehun insisted only his daddy was the best at decorating.When he was in the middle of putting up the fake spiderwebs
(A/n:IM ARACHNOPHOBIC AGSHHS)
There was a ring at the doorbell which startled the man making him fall from the chair he was on.

Sehun came rushing when he heard the loud noises and went to his daddies aid.Jongin said he was fine and kissed sehun's forehead before heading to open the door.The door bell kept abruptly ringing repeatedly.

When Jongin opened the door a small chubby finger met his chest.Jongin chuckled and pulled little Jimin into a hug before Jin could scold him.He hugged Jungkook before he rushed inside with Jimin trailing behind,to play with Sehun.

------------>>>>>

After Jin began helping Jongin decorate,it was all done just in time.Jin had to go meet up with Namjoon for something their friends had to talk about,while Jimin and Jungkook were going to stay with Sehun and Jongin.

Jin said his goodbyes to everyone and headed off.Jongin proceeded to dress the three little in their costumes (which were actually just onesies they all picked)for the party that was starting soon.He wasn't worried about people judging his babies because the party was all for little's and their mommy' and daddy's.

--------------->>>>

It was 6:00pm and people were already arriving .Jimin and Jungkook were in the play room while Sehun was in the restroom.Jimin was dressed up as a green dinosaur,Jungkook as pikachu and Sehun as a grey puppy.

There was quit a lot of people already there so Jongin proceeded to bring the boys down.When the boys came down the stairs,all the other little's rushed to Sehun and dragged him away leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone without knowledge of anyone else there.

Jimin being the short tempered baby he is,was fast to act upon what happened.He crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks with a big pout.He stomped up to Jongin and pulled on his sleeve,interrupting a conversation he was having with a young man.

"What's wrong,Jiminnie ?"

"Sehunnie leave kookie and Jimin and went to pway with other boys and gwirls! Jiminnie thinked this was gonna be bery fun but it's not !"

"Jiminnie,calm down bub.Sehunnie just hasn't seen his friends in a while but come here,both of you .I wnat you to meet someone...This is Jongdae."

Jimin only squeaked out a small 'hi' while Jungkook only waved.Jimin is a tough little boy but when it comes to meeting new people ,he isn't the best at being ...well,Jimin .

"Look Jiminnie I know you're upset because Sehunnie isn't playing with you two but Jongdae has a baby too! He wants to play but he doesn't know anyone,so could you two be his friend and play?"