0.8

Since we hit 300+ reads ty!!,so here's an update ,muffins💞

-------------------------------------------------------

Its Thursday. The boys only have a couple more days until they have to go back to school.

Ever since what happened the night before, Jimin hasn't eaten or talked .He would only speak to ask where Yoongi was or if he could go see him .

After Jimin had fallen asleep on Yoongi's shoulder,he didn't want to let go of the older.Yoongi obviously didn't mind, actually he loved it,but he couldn't stay with Jimin .They gotten closer with just that small interaction and yoongi is going to take advantage of it.

Yoongi knew and could see that Jimin has a thing for Hoseok.It pained Yoongi because his crush on Jimin seemed to grow even more,but the clinginess Jimin had towards yoongi was probably just because of little space .

---------->>>>>>

Like said before, they only had a couple days more left of their little break, so Seokjin decided to have a small get together at his house and swim. The weather was nice so he decided to cook and have a picnic outside as well.

He called up Jongin, Sehun, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jennie and even Hoseok who most likely wouldn't come but he gave it a try just for Jimin .

He began to prepare everything for later that day.He cooked,cleaned,set everything up outside and proceeded to get Jungkook,Jimin and even Namjoon...

-------------->>>>>

He put Jungkook in a blue Mickey Mouse shirt and blue and orange swimming shorts.Jimin was dressed in a white shirt and red  swimming shorts with nemo on them.While Namjoon was wearing black swimming shorts and Jin's pink shirt because jin decided that if he had to dress him,he'd where what he said.

In the end,they were all ready and finishing up chores while Jungkook and Jimin played in the backyard. They were running around playing tag,when they heard the doorbell being rung repeatedly before it came to a sharp stop.

Already knowing who it was ,Jin walked to the door with a wide smile displayed onto his beautiful features.He opened the door and before he could even say anything,Sehun was already stuck to him like a koala.Jin chuckled and held onto the little securely and kissed the top of his head before letting Jongin in ,who kept repeating 'sorry' 's because of Sehun's hyper behavior.

They settled their things down and Sehun ran to play with the other two little boy's. Jongin and the other two caregivers settled on the table in the backyard to chat and watch the boys play.They were chatting about small things and how their boys were now able to be little around most of their friends.

They were in the middle of a talk about what they would do tomorrow,when they heard the doorbell again.Namjoon volunteer to answer the door so he headed back inside to do so.A couple minutes later, he came back with Taehyung and yoongi trailing behind.Taehyung was his usual self,showing off his boxy smile and skipping along to whatever kind of song was stuck in his head that day.

Yoongi. He was the one who was acting different than himself.He walked properly not slouched ,smiling with gums showing and he was wearing a pink shirt.

A fucking pink shirt .

Jin looked at Namjoon wide eyed to which Namjoon just shrugged with the same look on his face.Yoongi looked around in search for a certain little boy with brown fluffy hair.When that certain little came running around the corner,Yoongi 's eyes lit up and his smile became impossibly wider .