1.5

Double update,cuz we hit 900+

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yoonie,Jiminnie wan' see you"

Jimin told Yoongi about what happened.From the moving to this morning.Yoongi seemed to get a little upset when he heard Jimin say he was living with Hoseok.Yoongi agreed with picking Jimin up to go out but he'd still lecture Jimin about skipping school.

Jimin decided to get ready.He picked a black oversized hoodie(which was Yoongi's) and ripped skinny jeans.He (very difficultly) got dressed and prepared his back backpack.When he was done,he rushed downstairs to put on his shoes,which he couldn't tie.He groaned in annoyance and Hoseok heard him so he stepped into the living room.

He saw Jimin all dressed up and he rose an eyebrow.He saw Jimin having a difficult time tying his shoe,so he stepped in and helped.Jimin was still mad at him so he just grumbled a tiny 'thank you' before hopping off the couch to get his backpack from the stairs.

"Jimin,why are you all dressed up ? "

" chim leaving .."

"Where exactly? You didn't ask for permission,young man..."

"Chim no have to ask seokie nothing! Seokie not my daddy.!"

Those words actually hurt Hoseok.He was getting attached to little Jiminnie,even if he didn't show it.He didn't know how to care for Jimin or anything but he did want to.He was hoping Jimin would ask him soon but the words that just slipped out of the little's mouth made him loose all hope.

"I'm taking care of you at the moment,so yes,you do have to ask me."

"Ugh! No! Jiminnie already leaving,bye!"

"Where are you even-"

The door bell cut Hoseok off from asking Jimin once more.He saw Jimin rushing to the door with a ridiculously huge smile on his face.Hoseok rushed to the door and beat him to open it.He expected to see Jungkook or Sehun with their caregivers but once he saw who it was he regretted opening it.

"Yoongi? What do you want ?"

"I'm obviously here to pick up Jimin.So could you let him out?"

"No.."

Jimin gasped.He didn't expect Hoseok to actually neglect letting him go.The angry look on both the older males faces made Jimin shudder in fear.They looked at each other with so much anger and challenge.Yoongi pushed Hoseok back a little and grabbed Jimin's hand.

Hoseok wasn't having any of Yoongi's bullshit today,so He slapped Yoongi's hand away and pulled Jimin to hide behind him.Jimin whined in protest and Hoseok told him to be quite.This angered Yoongi more and he wanted so badly to be able to just crush Hoseok's perfect jawline with his fist.

He gritted his teeth in anger before shoving Hoseok again and taking a hold of Jimin's hand once more.Hoseok was going to take Jimin's hand back but Jimin let go himself.Yoongi turned to look at Jimin,confusion evident on his perfect features .Jimin looked between the two males and stoped at Hoseok.

It looked like the little was deep in thought.He grabbed Hoseok's hand not breaking eye contact.He thought about everything.He liked Hoseok so much and he didn't know why.Hoseok only neglected him most of the time,so he didn't know what it was about Hoseok that intrigued him.Jimin figured out that he truly liked Hoseok.He couldn't let go of the thought of him being his daddy.

He gripped Yoongi's hand with his free one.He knew he liked Hoseok,and he felt something for Yoongi but he didn't know what.Yoongi was always there for him.Taking care of him,comforting him,loving him.Yoongi never left his side and he'd drop anything he's doing for Jimin.So Jimin had made his mind up.

He let got of Hoseok's hand.All the heart flutters and butterflies Hoseok was feeling just died down.His hand fell limp to his side and his heart ached as he watched Jimin walk out the door holding someone else's hand.Jimin picked to go with Yoongi but Hoseok couldn't blame him.All Hoseok ever did was hurt Jimin so why wouldn't he pick someone else over him ?

Hoseok closed the door and with a sigh he slid down against it.He felt anger towards Yoongi.He knew how to care for Jimin and he had Jimin.Hoseok was almost sure he had lost any little chance he had with Jimin.His heart hurt so bad and he just wanted to scream in frustration and kick everything.

'Is this how Jimin feels when I do things wrong ?'

-------------------------------------------------------

Short asf.Im so sorry! 😭

I know it's so boring and horribly written,I should plan more for this book because you guys deserve so much better.

Tysm for reading,ly muffins 💞

{unedited}