1.4

Sorry for not updating at 800+ thank you so much though!!

-------------------------------------------------------

It's 6:57am Monday morning.

It's the Monday they return to school,but Jimin decides to skip classes today.

Jimin is pulled from his sleep by his phone that's constantly ringing .He looks over at the bedside table to check who keeps bothering him.The caller ID shows that it's sehun.Jimin quickly ignores the call and texts him to inform that he's not going to school.

Jimin is extra moody today.His bratty behavior is back after a short vacation. Jimin was hoping to sleep in some more but Sehun decided other wise for him.Jimin groggily got out of bed and walked into the bathroom attached to the room Hoseok assigned him.He brushes his teeth and (very messily) washes his face.

Jimin walks out of his room and into the hall to walk downstairs.He hears noises in the kitchen but doesn't even care to look.He plops down into the couch and just sits there letting his eyes flutter shut.Loud crashes of implements and dishes falling is heard and Jimin is forced to open his eyes when he hears his name being called.

"Jimin ! We need to get you to school! Why aren't you ready? School starts at 7:00 am!"

"Ugh...Jiminnie no go! Lemme 'lone! No wan' talk to seokie hyung "

Hoseok is taken aback by Jimin's rude tone.He shakes it off thinking maybe it's because it's morning and he just woke up.But when he visited Jimin at Seokjin's home,he was extremely playful And giggly,is it because Yoongi was there?

Hoseok shakes off the thought and tiny feeling off anger at the mention of Yoongi and proceeds to finish breakfast.He's not even going to question Jimin about not going to school,it's just one day right? When he finishes breakfast he calls Jimin into the kitchen a couple times but the little doesn't respond or show himself.

"Park Jimin! I'm talking to you,come here!"

Little stomps were heard leading towards the kitchen.It was only seconds later when an angry,pouty Jimin stood in the door way ,arms crossed over his chest.

"What want?! Jiminnie no got time for dis! I hab' to fix my toys!"

"Oh ...um,well I made breakfast.Sit so you can eat..."

"No,no wan' food.I go pway now..bye bye "

Hoseok was about to just let it go but he remembered Jimin hadn't eaten the day before either.He sets everything down before rushing after the little retrieving figure.He grabs his arm to stop him,accidentally using a little too much force.

"OUCH! YOU HURTING 'MINNIE! LET GOOOO!"

Hoseok immediately let go but he knew the force wasn't that hard.Jimin was being a brat and a drama queen but what could he do? He couldn't punish him.He didn't exactly say he'd care for him,just let him live in his home,so he'll call Seokjin later.