important note/announcement

Hello! surprise I'm still breathing haha.

well i should probably get straight to the point.

i will be discontinuing this book. I wish I could've finally finished one but i just can't find it in me to continue writing this. I wont say its a lost cause, if one day i feel motivated enough, i will come back and finish+edit the shit out of this lmao. I just don't think this is my best work, one of my worst actually. I hate the fact that I let people encouraged the outcome of this book. it took a completely different turn that it should have and its a mess of badly written slowburn and messy depictions of what i wanted to portray. Hate is a strong word but its the closest word to describe how i feel about the outcome of this book.

I really this this book is a huge mess. 

I sincerely apologize to anyone who just started this book or has been following and waiting for an update. I also want to thank you for even reading it. I am so sorry that i can't pick myself up enough to continue this. Another reason is that i have not participated in any headspace relationships/ activities in quite a while so I feel disconnected. My past caregiver put me in a bad spot but we worked things out and both have stepped up and owned our faults and are doing better. We are working on creating a safer and healthier relationship for the both of us, I just do not think I  could go back to being the one being taken care of in a relationship like that again any time soon.

I hope you can all understand, and once again I sincerely apologize for cutting this work off, especially after such a long hiatus. Thank you for supporting me until now. I really hope you check out my other books and enjoy those and offer them as much love as this one received. Thank you for walking through this journey with me but I believe it is time to bookmark and close this chapter for later. It is time to give myself time to heal from past experiences so i can effectively write and portray this better. Thank you.

-m