0.5

Update cuz I just had a basketball game and we won AND I HAVE 151 READS?! IT MIGHT NOT BE MUCH FOR OTHERS BUT WTFF IT IS FOR ME JEJDJD
(Ps.please read the AN at end)

----------------------------------------------------

It's the Tuesday of the' break week'.

Jin had went grocery shopping with Jungkook while Namjoon stayed at home with Jimin.
Jimin has good good so far. Everything as going fine,Namjoon and Jimin running around the back yard playing 'tickle fights' ,while Jin was on his way home.

Namjoon settled Jimin to watch television until Jin got home,which was only five minutes later.Namjoon greeted Jin and his baby boy before saying bye to Jimin and heading off to work.

Jungkook ran past Jimin,apple juice and pack of cookies in hand,ignoring the other little completely.Jimin didn't seem to care and just followed Jin,who had just entered,into the kitchen.Once the maids had brought all the groceries into the kitchen from the car,Jin began to put everything up in the fridge.

Jimin sat 'criss-cross applesauce ' by the open fridge door and watched the older organizing the food into the fridge.Jimin kept making faces at all the vegetables Jin settled into the fridge,letting out an 'ew nasty' every so often which made Jin chuckle.

Jimin was tired of seeing greens and meat being put up and was about to leave until he saw something that caught his eyes.

Jin organizing the fruits into their designated area.Jin held up a plastic carton of strawberries
And settled it into the fridge.Jimin's eyes lit up so bright and he snuck the carton out of the refrigerator and crawled under the table.

Jimin was happily watching Jin put up other uninteresting foods while he ate his sweet strawberries peacefully.Jimin was almost half way done with the box when more things stared catching his attention.

Jin was putting in juice boxes,lunchables,fruit cups,and many more but Jimin's favorite made him make the decision he proceeded next.Jimin saw Jin turn his back to un-bag the rest ,so the sneaky little crawled from under the table towards the fridge,leaving the strawberries forgotten behind.

Jimin picked up his blanky from were he left it and layed it flat on the floor.Jimin reached into the refrigerator grabbing each item of his liking ,which surprisingly was quite a lot ,and setting it on his blanket.The little skillfully dragged his blanket towards the living room ,making sure he didn't leave anything behind,and sat on the corner of it.

Jimin began to eat at everything he has collected(which was like half the fruits and snacks ).Jin let out a shriek scaring Jimin,making him drop his cheese square from his lunchable, onto the floor.Jin ran into the living room and stared at Jimin wide eyed before chuckling .

Jin was obviously not going to get mad at Jimin for eating. Yes, he's going to lecture him later but he found this way too cute.Jimin was looking up at Jin,big beautiful eyes wide with Nutella smeared all over his cheeks and lips,cracker crumbs topping it all off.Jin was going to let Jimin finish what he had already opened because Jimin doesn't even eat much out of little space and this should be enough to keep him full until dinner .

Jin picked up unopened items and put them back in the fridge.Jin knew he'd need to replace everything Jimin had opened ,and obviously didn't finish.Jin called Jongin so he could drop off the two little's off to run the rest of his errands and Jongin joyfully agreed.