2.5

(The photo above will be needed for later reference)

I'm back :,)

---------------------------------------

It's only 2:56 am on Monday,and Jimin has already been through about a hundred tantrums that day.

This has been going on since Saturday, after Yoongi left.Jimin had complained and cried through all of breakfast, and when Hoseok tried to get him out of the house and take him to his, what he calls 'special place' that only one other person had ever been to, the younger began his hurricane of tantrums.

They wouldn't stop.

Not even at 1 AM when they tried to sleep.Hoseok couldn't even take the younger to his special place at all, and that alone had already thrown the elder off his good mood.He was glad the younger was back with him, but the tantrums were starting to frustrate him. This child needed some discipline and the elder knows it but he doesn't want to make Jimin even more upset towards him.

"Y-yoonie! Where's yoonie?!"

Yoongi.Yoongi.Yoongi.It's all Hoseok has been hearing for the last two days. He was glad the elder left Jimin with him,so he himself could be happy, but if the younger wasn't happy what was the point? He didn't want to keep him trapped in his home when the smaller didn't want to be there. If he wanted Yoongi, then that's what Hoseok is going to give him.

He immediately stood up from his bed, which the both males were lying on. He walked across the room and retrieved the photo from the day prior, the one of Namjoon,Seokjin,Yoongi and himself. The younger did not know what Hoseok was doing, and his cries turned into small hiccups and quiet whines as he watched the elder walk back towards him.

Hoseok took the photo out of the frame, and handed it to Jimin.The younger stared at it for a couple of seconds, registering the content of it. Not too long after, tiny giggles were heard, The younger then looking up at Hoseok as he pointed at Yoongi.Hoseok only nodded and smiled slightly as Jimin finally seemed to stop crying, for sure.

Hoseok let out a sigh as he watched Jimin grab his stuffed giraffe and stand up.The elder watched in confusion as Jimin began to look through the drawers and cabinets in the room.The Younger huffed and pouted as he walked towards his hyung and stood in front of him.The confused Hoseok stared at Jimin with furrowed eyebrows making the younger clench his tiny fists and stomp.

"t-tape! G-gimme tape!"

Hoseok sighed as he stood up, walking towards his restroom to retrieve the youngers wish.When he came back,Jimin rushed to snatch the material out of his hands.He flopped onto the bed, and began to unroll the tape, it obviously being way too much.He set the picture in the center of his stuffed giraffe and began to unroll The tape around it, making sure the picture was stuck onto his stuffie's chest.

When Jimin was content with his work, he stood up and threw the roll of tape onto the floor and went to curl up on his side of the bed, the stuffed giraffe held tightly in his arms.He made sure the picture was right where he wanted it, where he believed Michu's heart is.
Hoseok only sighed as he crawled in bed himself, scooting closer to the younger. As he was about to wrap his arms around Jimin, The smaller male immediately pushed him away,grunting in a bratty manner as he made sure he was as far as possible from the elder.