0.9

Update ;)

Ps:Idk what this was but whatever I just wanted to update for you guys and I always just free write chapters so that's why they're bad .

-------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday morning.

Jimin woke up in Jungkook's bed.He turned to the side to find it empty.Its still pretty early,so Jungkook should stuff be sleeping.Jimin sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes with his cute little fist,a pout set on his face .Jimin couldn't find the bear he had last night so he started looking for it on the bed.

He looked under the covers,pillows and on left side of the bed.When he peeked over to look on the right side,he saw Jungkook on the floor,tangled in his blanky with the bear Jimin had ,as a pillow.Jimin gasped and hopped off the bed to wake Jungkook up.He shook the boy ,and he turned over which ended up with him hitting his head.

Jungkook shot up and looked around with wide eyes making Jimin giggle wonderfully.Jungkook noticed Jimin laughing and looked at him with a blank expression.He rubbed his sleepy eyes with his fists.

"Why kookie on da fwoor? Kookie no like sleep wit' innie' ?"

"Kookie saw minnie' sad yesterday so Kookie lef' bed all for jiminnie so jimminie no be sad no more.."

Jimin was beyond thankful for his amazing friend.He smiled widely and kneeled down in front  of Jungkook.He scooted closer to able to hug the younger.He hugged Jungkook tightly which the other returned.

" I wuv you so so so much Kookie! You the bestest of the fwiends eber!"

"I wuv you too Jiminnie!"

Jin and Namjoon cooed from the door.Jin's smile was so wide and lovely.Namjoon looked at the babies and back at Jin.He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and kissed his cheek before looking back at the littles.He was so greatly thankful for the beautiful little family he had.

"Come on cuties,it's time to brush your teeth so you can eat breakfast!"

The two boys shot up giggling at Jin's nickname.They ran to the bathroom and did as told.After they were done brushing their teeth,that ran downstairs while Jin was yelling at them 'stop running,you'll fall!' .

Jungkook beat Jimin to the kitchen so Jimin just walked the rest of the way.Jimin stopped by the living room to pick up 'Michu' his favorite stuffie.He walked back to awards the kitchen.He stopped right in the doorway when he saw the little surprise waiting for him.

Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting at the table.

Hoseok was looking at his hands while fumbling with his fingers while Yoongi was glaring at him.Jimin didn't know what to do so he took tiny slow steps into the kitchen.

"Y-yoonie ..?"

Yoongi's head snapped up towards the smooth voice.When he saw Jimin,he smiled widely and extended his arms for Jimin.Jimin ran into Yoongi's arms and hugged him tightly.He settled Jimin onto his lap and kissed his forehead.

Hoseok looked at Jimin and smiled slightly at how cute he is.He felt horrible for hurting the small boy .It wasn't his intention at all,in fact he was trying to do the complete opposite.He's just not good with feelings,words ,or showing affection.He liked Jimin but he didn't know anything about little space or love.