0.3

Here's another chapter
(No one really reads thoe lmao)
-------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since Jimin met Jungkook's mommy and daddy.They've gotten close,attached,but who wouldn't love the fluffy mochi?

Jin and Namjoon are now fully aware of Jimin's behavior,dislikes,favorites,friends and basically everything.All this was learned because of Jimin's tantrums and good reactions towards things.

They were also told a lot about Jongin and Sehun from Jungkook and Jimin.It sounded like the man they spoke of so lovingly about,was so good to the boy's and Jin and Namjoon wanted to meet and thank him for being so amazing to their baby and his friend.

The boy's were excited for Jungkook's caregivers to meet their 'awesomest uncle,mr.tickle monster' like the two littles called him.

-----(I'm back at it smh)

The two little's were currently being bathed at Namjoon and Seokjin's house,separately,because the mess would be un-reversible with them both being this excited and in water.

Jimin was done first,and was wrapped in a fluffy yellow towel.Seokjin carried the little into Jungkook's room (yes the lil spoiled munchkin has a room in Jin's house)and settled him on the bed.Jimin was told if he was a good boy he would be taken for ice cream after the meet up,so he sat there patiently swinging his feet from the edge of the bed.

Seokjin took two outfits out of Jimin's back pack and settled them on the bed before taking a good ten minutes to analyze Jimin.He had finally decided the second outfit would look the best on the fluffball.

Seokjin chose to dress Jimin in a black oversized sweater that had colorful designs,pororo socks,skinny jeans and pink shoes.

Jin knew Jimin wasn't comfortable in public while he was in little space,so he dressed him in a way where he doesn't stand out but still is as cute as ever.

While Jimin's shoes were being put on,a jumpy Jungkook came rushing into the room giggling and squealing.Jimin smiled and jumped off the bed,almost knocking Jin down who was just finishing up tying his shoes. He opened his arms wide and his best friend ran in to hug him. Jin was watching and almost traded up at the scene while Namjoon chuckled from the door way.

"Kookie love you chim!"

"Chim love kookie back!!"

They sloppily kissed each other's cheek and ran hand in hand to the toy room while Jungkook's caregivers got ready themselves.

----------

"Boys! Let's go now! Get your backpacks!"

Jin yelled causing the two little's to come rushing down the stairs.

After being scolded about running in the house,the two little's were strapped into their seats in the car and Namjoon proceeded to drive to the house address given to him by Jongin.

----

When they arrived,Jin barely had time to unbuckle the boy's seatbelts before they rushed to see who could knock first.Namjoon chuckled while shaking his head while Jin just sighed.