1.3

I GOT A NEW TURTLE STUFFIE

I  LOVE TURTLES JSJDJD

-------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday afternoon.

Hoseok just now finished unpacking Jimin's things and settling his room at least decently.Hoseok did it all on his own because ever since they arrived,Jimin ran to the living room and hid behind a couch.

It's been at least three hours since they arrived and Jimin still hasn't came out from behind the couch.Hoseok walked towards the couch and peeked so he could wake up Jimin.He cooed at the sight,Jimin laying curled up in a little ball while using his stuffie as a pillow.

He slightly smiled before kneeling down to shake Jimin so he could wake up.Jimin pouted and whined as he shoved at Hoseok's hand,eyes still closed.Hoseok leaned closer and tried making Jimin sit up.He put his hands under both the boy's arms to help him sit up.

Jimin was shocked so he clung onto Hoseok's neck and shrieked a little.Hoseok was startled and he stood up abruptly,making Jimin let go of him and fall back on his bottom.Jimin looked up at Hoseok with big teary eyes.Hoseok remembered the last time this happened.This time,he was quick to pull the little up to his feet.

He cupped Jimin's face and rubbed circles on the apples of his cheeks.Jimin's lip was quivering and his face was flushed completely red.Hoseok was fast enough and wiped the tears that started spilling out of the little's eyes.

"Jimin,are you okay buddy? I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you-I was just startled!"

Jimin just nodded and mumbled a tiny 'is otay''.Hoseok let go of his face and Jimin whimpered at the loss of contact.Hoseok shook it off thinking it was just his imagination and proceeded to ask Jimin if he was hungry.Jimin shook his head and Hoseok frowned but didn't question it.

Hoseok went to make him self a sandwich.As he ate in the kitchen alone,Jimin looked around the large apartment filled with expensive furniture.To Jimin,Hoseok's home was like a tiny mansion.He loved how he would have more space to play and color and dance.He loved the size of the home but not the feeling.

---------------->>>>>

It's about 8:45 pm and Hoseok is on the couch watching television when he realizes it's a school night for Jimin.He quickly hops off the couch startling Jimin who's on the floor brushing a Barbie dolls hair.Hoseok signals for Jimin to follow him.

"H-Hoseokie hyung....where take chim?"

"You need to go to bed.You have school tomorrow,Jimin "

Jimin nods and follows Hoseok down the enormous halls and up the stairs.Hoseok points to a door as they walk,stoping right in front of it.Jimin looks up at him but Hoseok is already walking away,so as told,Jimin follows.

Hoseok get to the end of the hall and there's a large long black door.Hoseok opened the door and steps into his enormous room with Jimin wobbling closely behind.Just when Hoseok turned to close the door,he was met with a fluffy set of hair.He gasped realizing it was Jimin.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

Jimin looked up at him questionably.He thought Hoseok told him to go to bed? That's what he's doing,so why is he asking? Did he forget? Jimin opened his mouth to speak.

"I going sleep! Seokie said too!"

"You're room is down the hall,Jimin "

Hoseok replied nonchalantly,sleepiness already taking over.It sounded kind of mean and blunt but he was too tired to notice his tone of voice.Jimin on the other hand noticed it clearly.He also noticed how his heart churned in his chest.

It hurt to see and hear Hoseok behave like this towards him.Jimin remembered Seokjin telling him Hoseok wanted to care for him.So why doesn't he act like it? Why is he so mean?Why doesn't he sleep with him to keep the monsters away,like Yoongi or Namjoon and Seokjin? Why doesn't he feel loved?

Jimin didn't know Hoseok accidentally did all this.Hoseok didn't know any better on how to care for Jimin.He didn't know his acts hurt the smaller boy.He didn't have a clue that Jimin genuinely liked him and not just in little space.
He didn't know.

Jimin felt tears brimming in the corner of his eyes.Hoseok's back was turned to him while he looked through the closet across his room.He turned to see Jimin still standing there.He raised a brow ,making Jimin feel unwanted.The little boy's lip juts out into a pout and he mumbles a small 'okay' before turning to go out the door.

Hoseok notices Jimin's teary eyes and is about to stop him,but the small boy is long gone out the door.The petite boy closed the door and ran down the long hall,towards his room,little feet padding softly against the floor.

When he enters his said room,he slams the door closed and jumps on his bead landing face down.He let's his tears fall freely now that no one can see him.He turns to his side towards the window and he lets out a low whimper.

Jimin angrily shoves his feet around,letting his slippers fall off his tiny feet.He starts kicking and punching at his bed,throwing a tantrum and letting his whimpers become loud sobs that Hoseok luckily couldn't hear.He clutches his giraffe stuffie closer to his chest ,pulling it cas close as possible so he could whisper in it ear.His sobs becoming harder and more heart breaking than they already were.

"Michu...Seokie hates Minnie! Don' wan' be hwere...Jiminnie no wike it.."

Jimin's eyes are now red and puffy,face flushed  red,and tears cascading shamelessly down his cheeks.Jimin shifts around his bed trying to get comfortable so he could sleep his sadness away.Unfortunately that just results in Jimin getting more frustrated.He whines and kicks his feet around.He sits up, throws some pillows across the room and let's himself fall back onto the bed.

He continues to cry until his eyelids began to feel droopy.He turned to his side and curled into a tiny ball in the canter of the bed.And with one last sentence leaving his plump lips,he knocked out into a deep sleep,cheeks still stained with tears.

"I miss Yoonie"

-------------------------------------------------------

Ik it's short and shitty,I'm so sorry:(

I really want a gf/bf/caregiver thoe;(

I'll update when we hit 800,Ty for reading,my muffins💞

(^^^Edit:damn omghgi I posted this 5 minutes ago and now I'm past 800? Ownja I'll update tmrw)

{unedited}