0.7

Double update? ;)

------------------------------------------------------

And everything fell silent....

Not even five seconds later, they all start talking and yelling at the same time.

"I TRIED TO STOP THEM BUT-"

"WHAT THE FU-"

"WHAT IS THIS?-"

"IS THAT A ONESIE?-"

"AWWWWW OH MY -"

Everyone was screaming out whatever they were thinking.The little's just staring up at them with big eyes.

But all are cut off when they heard a small ...

"Cute"

There stood a very smiley yoongi leaning on the door frame.He was staring at Jimin adoringly,the smile not being able to fall off his face.

Everything was silent again until Taehyung decided to continue to squeal about how cute they are .He run up to Jimin and kneeled down beside him.Jimin's just sitting on the floor looking up at everyone with big watery eyes.Jimin scanned the group of people standing at the door.His eyes fell on a specific person.

Hoseok.

Taehyung hugged him but jimin still kept his eyes on Hoseok , who was still visibly very shocked and confused .They locked eyes for a couple of seconds before Hoseok just steps out of room ,a straight face plastered on his features, and walks away without a word leaving his lips.

At that very moment, Jimin begins to cry.

Taehyung just holds him tighter to which Jimin doesn't protest a word.

Seokjin is glad the fight is over but he finds Jimin's behavior very strange.Not only because Jimin is crying but also because Jimin is never that nice or touchy if he doesn't want to be.Especially not with new people.

Yoongi's smile seemed to disappear when Jimin started crying.His heart ached at the scene. Jimin's eyes were red and puffy and his sobs made Yoongi frown.

Yoongi turned to look at what Jimin was looking at when he started crying.

And his blood began to boil in anger.

What hee saw was Hoseok's back,walking away with his hands tucked in his pockets.Yoongi walked out of the room and followed Hoseok all the way.Hoseok was walking rather slowly,as if he was in deep thought. Yoongi was going to give Hoseok a chance to stop and return to say something to everyone or at least say sorry for just rudely walking away.

But Hoseok just continued walked slowly.

Yoongi's anger only grew.Hoseok was his friend,but Yoongi liked Jimin.He wanted to protect Jimin at all costs. He didn't care if he had to put Hoseok in his place or give him a good 'wake up' punch,he'd do anything to protect Jimin .

Everyone saw Yoongi and Hoseok leave so they decided to head to the living room to explain everything about the situation.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok walked out of the house and into the dark street. He watched out the window,hoping he would turn around and come back.Hoseok stoped and looked up at the sky.Yoongi thought he would walk back in the house but his assumptions were proved wrong when Hoseok began walking down the street, very slowly.

Just as Yoongi was about to twist the door knob to walk out and punch Hoseok's pride away,someone grabbed his thumb from his free hand.

Yoongi turned to see Jimin looking up at him with big glossy eyes,lips in a pout and cheeks red and puffy, holding his thumb like a baby would do with it's parent.

Yoongi slightly smiled at Jimin which made Jimin return a tiny smile back.

Jimin pulled Yoongi to the couch to sit so Seokjin,Namjoon and Jongin could explain everything.

Taehyung had Sehun on his lap ,cradling him,Jennie was playing with Jungkook who was on Namjoon's lap and Jimin was just sitting by Yoongi.Jimin began to feel bored and sleepy while listening to the caregivers explain everything.He let his head fall onto Yoongi's shoulder.Yoongi smiled down at Jimin,loving the skin ship.Sleep finally caught Jimin and his eyes fluttered shut.

And just like that,Jimin fell asleep on his shoulder,still holding Yoongi's thumb...

-------------------------------------------------------

*WInK wOnK *  yoonmin;)

Sorry,this was super short and boring but I'm gonna stop making my A/n's so long...

Hope you still enjoyed!

{unedited}