0.4

Another one.. that's Jimins lil giraffe btw lmao^^

-------------------------------------------------------

It's the Monday of the' break week'.

Seokjin,Namjoon,Jungkook and Jimin were on their way to meet up with Jongin and Sehun again.They were going to go to a pastry shop/cafe.The two little's were getting strapped into their car seats when Namjoon received a call.

"Hello.?"

"Joon? Yeah,Um can we all meet up somewhere.? I have a surprise for you."

"Yoongi,can we do this some other time? Or is it really that important.?"

"No,it has to be now.!"

"Fine,just meet me up at this coffee shop.Ill send you the address."

"Okay! We'll See you there."

"Bye-"

*beep beep beep*

Namjoon sighed before texting Yoongi the address and texting Jongin about other people joining them there.Namjoon whispered to Jin about the situation and Jin groaned before turning to look at the little's in the back seat who were already staring at him wide-eyed.

"Boys...some of Namjoon's friends will be joining us at the cafe.I know-"

"BUH WHY?! JIMINNIE CANT BE WITTLE NOW! UGH I HATE THIS.I HATE TH-"

"JIMIN! STOP IT ! I know you can't be little and I'm very sorry BUT You should still be a good boy.Please you two, promise me you'll be good big boys?"

"Yes mommy"

"Fine! Hmph"

With the argument being over,Jimin slumped in his seat,arms crossed,eyebrows furrowed and big pout evident on his face.Jin just sighed knowing this hurt Jimin very much because he knew Jimin needs his little space. Namjoon noticed Jin's expression so he grabbed his hand and gave at little squeeze to reassure him that he's doing fine.

------->>>

The four made it to the cafe were Jongin and sehun were already waiting.The little's huddled and talked about little things before the decided to force themselves out of little space.

"OUCH-FUCKKK"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry hyung,Jimin pinched me-"

"I was helping him out of little space! "

Jin just shook his head and pulled Jungkook to his side,Namjoon and Jongin doing the same with the other two boys.They walked into the cafe and Namjoon picked a big enough table for everyone to fit.They sat at a long table by the window and they all began to chat around,waiting for the rest to arrive.

-------->>>

It had been about 15 minutes and the group was already drinking coffee and milkshakes,when the bell of the door went off and a loud group of people walked in.Namjoon sighed shaking his head already knowing who it was.They all turned to the group that was slowly approaching their table in a huddled circle.