0.2

So here's another update cuz I know at least one person that actually enjoys my messy writing lol ty btw🖤
hope you enjoy ! :)
-------------------------------------------------------

It's was the next day,Saturday afternoon.
Jimin was peacefully taking his afternoon nap alone because Jungkook had left a couple hours prior to do only he knows what.If we were being honest though, it didn't make a difference that Jungkook was gone during nap time because Jimin always ended up kicking him off the bed or taking up most of the space.

Like said before,Jimin was peacefully taking his nap until...

BAM!

The door was slammed shut,waking up a now grumpy Jimin. Jimin rubbed his eyes in attempt to fully wake up but before he could wake himself up,Jungkook jumped on Jimin making both of them roll of the bed.

"YAH JUNGKOOKIE,YOU BIG DUMMY I WAS SLEEPING!!"

"Calm down Chiminie, GUESS WHAT?!"

"What do you want now you dummy Llama!"

Jimin didn't even let Jungkook start talking when he started walking away towards his toy box to retrieve his new toy cars sehun had let him have the day before.Jungkook being too excited to spill the news,pounced onto Jimin making them land onto the carpeted floor once again.

"YOU BIG DUMMY GET OFF UGLY! JIMINNIE NOT A TOY! THAT HURTS!"

"But Jiminnie not listening to Kookie !!"

Jimin had enough of Jungkook that day already.First he leaves him at home all alone and doesn't tell him we're he goes and now he's tackling the way smalller boy without thinking about how many bones could possibly break.
He was mad so he didn't think twice when he swung his arm up and his hand landing hard on Jungkook's bare arm.

Jungkook yelped before looking at his arm then back up at his Bestfriend with wide teary eyes,his bottom lip quivering harshly.

"JIMINNIE YOU BRAT! YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO KOOKIE! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND NO MORE!"

Jimin just rolled his eyes and grabbed his cars and began to play. Jungkook huffed and walked out of Jimin's room extremely upset at his friends behavior.Jungkook grabbed his phone and dialed up someone before sitting on the couch with his blanket and pacifier,to wait for them to arrive.

-----(here we go with these skips again,lmao)

Jimin was still playing with his toys cars when he heard a knock on the door.Jimin being the little curios mochi he is ,got up and peeked out of his door to see who had arrived. He wasn't surprised when he saw two unknown males walk in.What did surprise him was how Jungkook greeted them..

"MOMMY...DADDY!"

Jimin's jaw dropped.Jungkook never told him he got not just a daddy but also a mommy!
This made Jimin upset because he wanted to a daddy so bad and Jungkook got both and didn't even bother to inform his best friend.

Jimin puffed his cheeks out and pouted .He wasn't just upset at Jungkook.He was jealous.
Oh how badly he wanted to pinch Jungkook for not telling him and for being so petty and actually calling them over. Jimin was sure he did it to rub it in his face.