2.7

I said I'd take a break but it's my birthday so I wanted to update(:

——————————————————

It's Monday afternoon at around 2pm when jimin is getting dropped off at seokjin's house because both his caregivers had lots of work to do that day.

Hoseok blew a kiss to jimin before driving off, the little waving then speeding off to show his best friend the new toy Hoseok got him on the way over. They'd stopped at a nearby store to pick up some more of jimin's favorite juice for him to have while he's at seokjin's. They walked by many different toys, which jimin obviously wanted them all, but the specific little glow up ball caught his eye.It was attached to a rubber string and it'd glow many different colors when you'd tap it against something. They were in a rush so Hoseok just let the smaller get the toy to avoid being late and tantrums.

Jimin was rushing past doors in the hall to get to jungkook's toy room, Jin faintly scolding him in the background about running, which the bratty younger didn't listen to. Jimin finally reached the room and literally slid through the door, landing on his bum with a thud, a small huff escaping his lips before he stood. He reached up to touch jungkook's shoulder ,who was sitting at his coloring table, scribbling harshly onto a piece of green construction paper that he cut into pieces.

Jimin tapped the youngers shoulder with a wide smile, as he held his toy in his other small hand.The smile was completely wiped off his pretty little face when jungkook aggressively slapped his hand away and turned to him with an angry expression, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"What want,jimin!"

Jungkook never calls jimin by his name when they're little.Jimin gasped,his plump lips parting as his eyes widened. He pulled his hand back and pouted, before going to sit across the younger, letting the incident slip because he was just too happy about his new toy.

"Is okay, but look! got new toy kookie! Like it? Wanna play?"

Jungkook didn't answer or look up, continuing to cut his paper up, pretty angrily.Jimin frowned at the lack of attention and brought the toy in front of the younger, holding it by the rubber string as the glowing ball dangled in between the two.

"See kookie? Pretty right? You like? I tell my dada to buy you—kookie why!"

Jimin's eyes welled up with tears as he watched his ball bounce off the table and roll onto the floor,the string still hanging from Jimin's chubby fingers. Jungkook had cut the string with his scissors and rolled his eyes as jimin whimpered. For once in his life, jimin was being nice and this happened. He was only trying to play with his best friend but he seemed to be extremely out of the mood and what ever the reason was didn't matter because he was already taking it out on poor little jimin.

Jimin let out a loud pitiful whimper before falling out of his chair and onto his knees,scrambling to pick up his ball. He was now crying,the salty streaks taking over his cheeks as he rushed to tell seokjin about Jungkook's naughty behavior.As he ran down the hall he could spot seokjin with namjoon,who seemed to have just gotten home for his break.They had their arms wrapped around each other before pulling away as they heard Jimin's crying and tiny feet padding against the floor. Namjoon was the first to ask what happened as he opened his arms wide for the smaller who immediately ran into the embrace,hiding his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

Jimin hiccuped and cried aggressively as Namjoon rubbed his back soothingly,the older was such a softie for tiny jimin.Namjoon picked jimin up and went to sit on the couch,Jin following. He sat with jimin on his lap and continued rubbing his back to calm him down. Jimin continued to cry but still spoke.