1.45 ✔

The Party
(COURTNEY'S POV)

we set up for the party this afternoon.
everyone helped out by making all the guest lists, playlists, and the grocery list. then we all went to the store and got all the food and other party essentials. that leads us to where we are now.
the party...

the music was blasting throughout the house. people laughing, screaming, dancing, and especially grinding on each other.
almost everyone was having a good time.
i've been having a great time talking to some of my favorite celebrities. Cameron Dallas, Alissa Violet, Matthew Espinosa, Pretty Much...
Lol my favorite out of all the celebrities is Brandon.
Oh how i could go on and on about
Mr. Brandon Arreaga.
the.
most.
beautiful.
human.
in.
this.
universe.
i want him to be successful. to be a star with big dreams. i will be here on his journey... 'cause it's not quite over yet.

all of us gathered around the small platform that was set up in the back yard and started to cheer...
"yo it's pretty much!" Brandon said through the mic.
"woohooo!" The boys and the crowd added.
"So tonight we have a little something special planned for y'all" Nick exclaimed.
"we are dropping a song right now... and everyone will be able to stream it across the globe" the crowd screamed.
"alright lets go!!!" zion cheered as the music started to play.
i felt my phone vibrate in my hand and i got a new notification from YouTube and read out loud...
"'PRETTY MUCH' just posted a new video
'Healthy'"

the song finished and the boys thanked the crowd.
Brandon met me by the stairs leading on and off  the platform, and we headed back inside.
we walked to the kitchen to first, hydrated the now sweating Brandon and secondly, drink.
we gathered around a table to play beer pong with the rest of the boys and Alice.
in the end i drank a total of five red solo cups.
Brandon and I both were a little intoxicated and were both alert to know what we were doing.
we fueled up on some water and walked back onto the dance floor, and immediately my favorite song started to play.
'versace on the floor' by Bruno Mars.
Brandon got behind me and i instantly started to grind on him.
like every other girl in this room was doing to someone in this room.
we kept going as it started to get very.
and i mean,
very.
intense.
intense to the point Brandon and i walked upstairs to my bedroom and... you know what happened.

*four weeks later*
i'm now kneeling in front of my toilet with Brandon holding my hair back, vomiting.
how.
nice.
i cleaned myself off and lazily walked over to my bed.
Brandon laid down right next to me.
and cuddled.
when suddenly a thought occurred to me.
"hey b?" i asked.
he mumbled into my neck.
"how many weeks has it been since the party?" i questioned.
"uhm i think about four?" he sat up.
"oh my- sh*t" i buried my face in my hands.
"what babe?!" he said removing my hands.
did we use protection? i mean i'm on the pill.
i looked him directly in his eyes and whispered.
"we need to go to the store."

i walked into the dreaded isle right beside Brandon and searched for the right one.
"clearblue plus pregnancy test" i mumbled to myself as i picked up the small box.
we both walked up to the register and Brandon paid.
the whole car ride back home was silent.
Brandon held onto my hand as he was driving.
he reassured me by his touch that everything is going to be okay.
no matter what happens.

we arrived home and walked upstairs to the comfort of my own bathroom and i opened up the box.
"Courtney, i just want to let you know that whatever that test shows, i will always be by your side. forever and always. one day i am going to marry you. and if that test has two red lines, then that's just one step closer to you being Mrs. Courtney Rose Arreaga!" he explained.
i started to tear up at his words, and shook my head agreeing with everything he had just said. he wiped my tears, and closed the door behind him.
i took out the test and walked over to the toilet.
i washed my hands, and set a ten minute timer.
i walked out of the bathroom and sat in the bed next to Brandon.
and again...we both sat in silence with our hands interlaced, for what felt like years until the timer finally rang.
we both sat up and walked over to the test.
i unwrapped the test from the tissue i had it covered in and lifted it up to eye level.
and saw this...
===
the two red lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was the end of book one of this series. Please know that my second book will be posted in this same book. Thanks for reading this chapter! And as always...Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️ Also go check out my other book the discreet... a Zion Kuwonu fan fiction and my Pretty Much imagines and preferences!