1.31 ✔

Hectic
(BRANDON'S POV)

I turned off my phone and set it on my bedside table. I put on my slides and unlocked my bedroom door. I walked downstairs to hear everyone talking and having fun in the TV room.
"Hey Guys whatcha doing?" I said plopping down on the couch.
"Brannndonnn!!!" Austin screamed.
"Hey dude!" Edwin said.
"Hey Bran!" Alice responded.
"Broooooooo" Zion said hugging me.
"We've missed you so much dude!" Nick chimed.
And may I also add that Mckenna just sat there.

(COURTNEY'S POV)
I walked downstairs from my long hot shower to hear a movie playing in the TV room. Oh. My. Frick. He's there. I just start rambling in my head. What am I going to do? Should I go back upstairs? Will he be mad at me? WHAT THE FREAK DO I DO?! I started to turn around to head back upstairs when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pulled me back. I looked up. Brandon. His eyes. His beautiful eyes. Filled with hope. I don't think he knows how much power his eyes have on me. He has me cuffed. And he's caught me slipping up before. And now I need him here with me more than ever. I must have been staring for a while because he cleared his throat.
"Uh... oh sorry!" I said flustered.
"Come on Courtney watch a movie with us!" Brandon pleaded. He sent shivers down my spine. Just the way my name rolls off his tongue is something else...
~~~
I walked over to the couch Brandon still holding my wrist and sat down. I just sat there really tense as the movie played. Also Brandon and Mckenna kept glaring at each other. Brandon scooted closer to me and pulled me in for a cuddle. At first it was weird because one, I haven't seen him is four days, and two he hasn't touched me either. I finally felt safe again in his arms... warm... loved... but I thought... he's just being a friend... right?
~~~
I got disrupted in my thoughts by Mckenna. She walked over and forcefully grabbed Brandon off the coach. Everyone stood up.
"I thought I told you to stay away from her!" Mckenna snarled.
"Well I can't... can't you see she's hurt?!" He responded struggling to get out of her grip.
"SHES HURT BECAUSE OF YOU!" She screamed.
"Only because you threatened me that if I didn't break up with her that you would make up lies about me and convince Courtney to move away!" He said trying to stay calm.
"YOU WHAT?!" I screamed in her face.
"COURTNEY! You know he's lying! Would you really believe your ex over your sister?!" She said acting innocent.
"YES... Because the last time I was in a relationship and it ended badly, you said you would never let me date again. I didn't think you would act on it?!" I said feeling extremely annoyed.
"It seems to me Kenna that you've put up a mental barrier... one that doesn't allow you to see the good side in people!" Alice chimed in.
"Especially a guy that your older sister loves! It's not like she would like someone who disrespects her!" Zion added.
"After all she's been through you don't trust her to make good decisions?!" Alice said in disbelief.
"SHE TRUSTED YOU" Nick scoffed.
"GET OUT! JUST GO! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HELP AT ALL SINCE THAT PARTY! YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER... AND ONCE YOU DO I MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU A CHANCE KENNA!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me in shock. Even Alice. I have never felt like I've had so much power and confidence in myself ever. This was all new to me. And I like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kk that was crazy 😂 And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️