1.17 ✔

(COURTNEY'S POV)
"Hey Babe you almost ready?" Brandon shouted from the kitchen.
"One sec!" I responded from his bathroom.

(OTD)

I finished up doing my makeup and headed down to the rest of the crew in the kitchen

"DAMMM MY BESTIE IS FREAKING FIRE!" Alice called out.
"Well my girlfriend is a freaking goddess!" Brandon said giving me a peck on the lips.
~~~
We all were in the prettymuch van, Edwin driving. When Zion asked Alice and I,
"Are you guys nervous to meet the Beanz?"
"Well yeah! What if they don't like us?" I said nervously.
"Babe! Have you seen your Instagram?! Everyone loves you!" Brandon said with a smile.
"I'm not too nervous because I don't really care what people think about me," Alice shrugged.
~~~
Once we got to the venue we went through a guarded back entrance that led us to the dressing rooms. The boys just needed to do vocal warm ups and put on their outfits. Alice and I retouched our makeup and watched the boys huddle up 3 mins before showtime.
"We are going to pretty rock this show!" Zion said.
"First show with the girls!" Brandon cheered.
"Prettymuch chant on three!" Austin chuckled.
"1," Nick counted.
"2," Edwin counted.
"3," They all screamed.
"Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Much we rockin..." We all sang.
After that they were whispering to each other that Alice and I couldn't hear.
"Hey get in the huddle girls!" Brandon called out.
"All right everybody put their hands in! Pretty Much on three!"
"1-2-3- PRETTY MUCH!" We all screamed putting our hands in the air. Brandon got on his snap one minute before showtime and showed him kissing the penguin. I walked into the video and kissed the penguin too.
~~~
Everyone was screaming along with the boys and it was such an amazing sight. I can see why they love it so much. I like to sing as well... and everyone says I can sing, dance and write lyrics. But I just don't know who I would go to!
~~~
The show was coming to a close. The boys only had one more song; But they decided to announce something before it.
"Hey how y'all liking the show tonight?!" Zion screamed into the microphone.
"Screams in response" the crowd responded.
"Okay, okay! We have one announcement before the last song," Zion chuckled.
"We would like to invite two very special guests up to the stage with us to sing this next song!" Edwin shouted into the microphone.
"Courtney Hoffmen and Alice Price!" Nick cheered. As soon as Alice and I heard our names over the speakers we looked at each other and started to blush out of nervousness. We calmly walked up to the stage and joined our boyfriends. Everyone started to scream their heads off in excitement. Zion handed Alice and I two extra microphones.
"Hey guys it's me Courtney!" I called out.
"And me Alice!" Alice waved.
"And Brandon is my wifey...hahaha... no. He is my boyfriend!" Everyone started to jump around.
"And I'm Zion's bae!" Alice added. Both Brandon and Zion started to blush.
"Alright now that we announced these beautiful lady's! Let's sing!" Edwin said.
"Wait I can't sing!" Alice whined.
"Yes you can baby!" Zion assured. Since we are with the boys twenty four seven, we know all the lyrics to their songs and dance moves. We always go to dance practice with them. That's how we stay fit lol.
~~~
(ON STAGE SINGING)
I usually can hit the higher boys and all of the regular so I got to sing with Nick and Edwin. Alice sang with Brandon and Zion.

"Yo, it's prettymuch... When you're ready, ready, ready. When you're ready, ready, ready. When you're ready, ready, ready. (You know where to find me). When you're ready, ready, ready. (You know where to find me) when you're ready, ready, ready.
When you're ready, ready, ready. when you're ready, ready, ready. (I've been waiting by my phone, waiting for your call) when you're ready, ready, ready. (Waiting for you to come, baby, oh) when you're ready, ready, ready. (Baby let me know)... You know where to find me!" We all sang.
The whole crowed erupted with glee jumping up and down singing the pretty anthem. It felt so amazing to sing up there. It might be silly to think or say but, I feel free.
~~~
The boys had closed out the show and now it's onto the meet and greet. After our performance with the boys, I didn't feel nervous. The crowds response to us on stage really made a difference.
~~~
(Meet and Greet)
Everyone was being so nice! Even giving all the boys letters, candy, etc. One girl took a picture with the boys and walked over to where Alice and I were standing off to the side.
"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! It's Courtney and Alice!!!" We chuckled.
"Can I take a picture with you two?!" She squealed.
"Sure girl!" Alice responded.

(PICTURE)

~~~(AFTER MEET AND GREET)"Brandon! I loved it! Every single freaking minute of it!" I hugged him

~~~
(AFTER MEET AND GREET)
"Brandon! I loved it! Every single freaking minute of it!" I hugged him.
"The show was so lit!" Austin said.
"Yeah and it was so fun to hear them sing along with you guys!" Alice said.
"Babe?" Brandon said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"You have the hottest voice, it was so hard for me not to stop singing and have a makeout session with you!" He said.
"Eww get a room!" Nick responded.
"Did I say I wanted to kiss him back?" I said with a smirk.
"No." Austin responded.
"No I didn't... but now I'm saying it!" I said kissing him. We made out all the way upstairs to "our" bedroom.
"Haha did we get them?" Brandon said laughing.
"Yep! Now what movie do you want to watch?" I chuckled.
"Can we just binge watch 911? The emergency show?" Brandon suggested.
"OMG! I love that show!" I responded going on Hulu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Remember to comment, vote, and share my story ❤️ Please comment and message me some story ideas! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 533 READS 🙈 I also can't wait to finally be able to listen to the studio version of 10,000 hours on Valentine's Day!!!!