1.24 ✔

Sisters
(COURTNEY'S POV)

"So Courtney..." Mckenna asked.
"What's up lil sis?" I responded.
"So what's up with that Brandon guy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well...um...you see..." I nervously tried to talk. Just thinking about Bran leaves me speechless.
"She's dating Brandon" Alice blurred.
"Is he nice?" Mckenna questioned.
"Yes" Alice responded for me.
"Does he like you?" She asked.
"Duhh!" I pointed out.
"How does he treat you?" Mckenna asked.
"Like the queen that I am," I said doing a hair flip.
"Wow! So he has hammered the fact that you are supposedly a 'queen' into your head?!" Mckenna rolled her eyes. I rolled mine back in response.
"What's so bad about Brandon? Why do you despise him?! You haven't even met him!" I responded in a protective tone.

~~~
Alice and I grabbed Mckenna's luggage from the back of my car and helped take it inside. I walked upstairs to the guest bedroom and set them down.
"Hey I think all the boys are getting ready right now so you'll be able to meet them in a few," I explained to Mckenna.
"Yeah, And feel free to go downstairs and make yourself comfortable!" Alice added.
"Alright! Thanks you two!" She said hugging Alice and I.
~~~~
(MCKENNA'S POV)
I walked downstairs and got comfy on the couch while checking some emails I had gotten on the plan ride here. I heard a stampede coming down the stairs of about 7 people. I got up to introduce myself .
"Hey! I'm Brandon nice to finally meet you Mckenna...I have heard so much about you!" He said hugging me.
"Awe really?!" I said sarcastically, "I have heard too much about you," I said with a disgusted tone.
"Hey I'm Zion nice to meet you Mckenna!" He said breaking the awkward silence.
"Nice to meet you too giant!" I said chuckling.
"Hi I'm Nick!" He said giving me a hug.
"Omg I remember you from the ICONic Boyz!!" I said fan girling a little bit.
"Haha, yep that's me!" Nick responded.
" Hey girl hey! Damn gurl your fit' is on point!" Edwin hollered while hugging me.
"Awe thanks Ed! Yours are always on point!" I responded back.
" Hi! I'm Austin!" He said running his hand through his hair, and pulling me in for a hug.
"Umm Austin?" I asked.
"Yeah?" he answered.
" Your hair looks sooo soft...I love it!" I complimented.
" Awe thanks girl!" He said giving me a high five.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(COURTNEY'S POV)
After Mckenna was introduced to all the boys I pulled her aside for a quick "talk".
"What was that about?!" I said in an astonished tone.
"What was what about?" Mckenna looked at me annoyingly.
"Brandon!"
"I still don't know what your talking about!" Mckenna lied while crossing her arms.
"Ugg you little! UGGG!" I said angrily.