1.7 ✔

Choreography
***COURTNEY'S POV***

I woke up in my bed to the sound of my alarm going off. I quickly took a shower, put my hair in a pony tail and put on my outfit.
OTD:

I rush to grab a piece of paper and write a letter to Alice letting her know where I am going

I went to grab my phone and car keys from my desk and went to go open the door. I opened the door and took a step out the door when I bumped into someone's chest. I took a step back and saw Brandon.
"Where are you headed out to missy?" He said with a smirk on his face.
"I should say the same to you! I thought I was meeting you at the prettymuch house!" I responded in shock.
"Remember our text last night silly?" He questioned.
***FLASHBACK***
💙Bran💜
I will meet you at your place and we can drive down to the class!
*Me*
Okay! See you at 7!
***PRESENT***
"Ohhh sorry I was half asleep! Wait what are we even doing today? I picked out my outfit last night and now I forget!" I said laughing.
"Well you will see when we get there!" He teased.
We both walked to his car and he opened the door for me. We sat in his car and I found an aux cord in the cup holder. I plugged it into my phone and started to play my Spotify playlist. Omg! I'm not going to be able to contain myself. Shoooootttt. As soon it was my cue to sing I bursted...

" If I pulled you closer, would you mind?
Would you mind? Would you mind?
Let's go!
Say you don't catch feelings, you say you ain't the love type
I'ma have to work, then, uh the whole night
Nothing like your ex, no, this ain't what you used to
Just give me that chance, girl, uh, won't lose you
And I know you've been hurt before, but
I'll make it better for ya
I'll make it better for ya, for ya
And you heard it all before, but
I got a question for ya, I got a question
If I pulled you closer, would you mind?
Would you mind? Would you mind?
If my hands get lower when we grind
When we grind, would you mind?
If I pulled you closer, would you.." I sang. Once the song finished Bee started laughing.
"What's that for! I thought I was doing just fine!" I said annoyed.
"No, no, it's not that," He smiled, "You have our song on your playlist?!" Bran said with a shocked look in his face.
"Ohhhhh! DUH! How could I not! I'm your #1 fan!!!!" I responded. We both laughed for about 2 minutes straight when we reached our destination. I opened the door and looked at the sign on the building.
"Hey Bran?" I asked.
"Waz up?" He said with one eyebrow raised.
"Are we going to subway or Lightning strike dance studio next to subway?" I said with a confused and annoyed look on my face.
"Well we could always go to Subway after!" He said with a chuckle.
"Bran you know I can't dance!" I said walking into the dance studio.
Brandon walked up to the front desk and showed his dance admission card and the receptionist told us to go upstairs to room 25. I set down my stuff in the cubby's leading into the studio and waited for Brandon. I turned the knob to the studio and walked in.
"Alice?? Zion?? Nick, Austin, Edwin? What are you guys doing here?!" I said with a confused look.
"Surprise!!! We are doing group dances today!" Brandon excitedly said.
"Alright time to start stretching!" The instructor said.
"Zion and Alice are partnering as well as Courtney and Brandon. The rest of you are going to be making a group Choreography to a song that I select," she announced.
"Okay Court lets go set up in one of the choreography rooms! She already sent me the music we have!" He insisted.
"Al-al-Alright," I nervously responded.
We both walked into the room right in front of the studio and Brandon connected his phone to the speaker system. We sat in the middle of the room with hardwood floor and mirrors surrounding us, listening to the song.
The song sounded intimate and I immediately started to feel uncomfortable. And I guess Brandon noticed it too.
"Hey? You okay?" He asked.
"Umm yeah it's nothing," I said as I shrugged it off.
Brandon motioned me to come over to the corner he was standing by and I nervously walked over. He grabbed both of my hands and turned me around with my back to his chest whilst holding hands.
LIKE THIS:

•***(I honestly dislike anime but this was the only pic that showed what I envisioned)***•

Then we started to freestyle. We kept trying and trying but we couldn't find the right movements and steps to portray the dance. Until I suggested a different opening. Once we finally had it nailed the instructor told us it was time to present.
"Who wants to go first?" The instructor asked.
"We will!" Edwin exclaimed.
The boys dance was amazing!!!
Then Alice and Zion went... and let me tell you theirs was hottt! And then it was finally time for Bee and I to go. I got into my position and the music started to play... (A/N: WATCH THE VID!!! IMAGINE ITS BRANDON INSTEAD ;0)

After we finished everyone was going crazy! Once the song was done I ran and jumped into Brandon's arms while he spun me around. I was honestly so happy! I hadn't had too much dance experience in the past; only on my high schools dance team. When I was dancing I felt vulnerable and alone having to rely solely on my emotions, memory, slight improvisation, and especially my partner. This song that the instructor picked was set to portray a very emotional situation in a broken relationship. And I feel we hit it right on the dot!
~~~
Brandon and I got back into his car and started to just drive around.
"Hey Court?" Bran asked.
"Yeah Bee?" I said taking the water bottle I was drinking out of my mouth.
"What you did back there was amazing! I know you said you can't dance but you got to stop. You are an amazing dancer! It's almost as if it comes so naturally to you!" I praised.
"Thanks Bee! and you're right, I really have found my self these past nine days! I have found out that I love to sing, hang out with friends, sleep with Moo Cows, and dance," I said laughing at moo cows.
"Courtney I" But Brandon was cut off by a car accidentally crashing head first into the passenger side of his car.
~~~~
"Courtney?COURTNEY?!!!" I heard Brandon say faintly while someone was shaking me. Suddenly I heard ringing in my ears and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Some stuff is about to go down in these next few chapters!!!! Remember to comment,vote,and share my story ❤️

 hectic & mirror images | prettymuch | B/A On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara