1.6 ✔

Karaoke Night! Pt.2
***COURTNEY'S POV***
Next up on "stage" is Brandon. And man I cannot wait to hear him sing. I have already heard him sing with the band but not a solo.
"So Hey Guys! My name is Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga and I will be singing Faded by Alan Walker! Hope you like it..." Brandon announced.
As soon as the music came on you could tell his expression changed to a more relaxed and less tense Brandon. When he started singing he had this passion in his voice that made him more intriguing.
" You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive
Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now
Atlantis..." Bee sang.
As soon as he sat back down on the couch and all the other guys went, Zion walked up to the fire place (The "Stage") and said,
"And to close up this Prettymuch plus two performance, we are going to invite Brandon and Courtney back up to the stage to sing a duet! Everyone give it up for Courtney and Brandon!!!" He announced to us.
Oh my goodness. This can't be happening. ME! Singing with THE! BRANDON MICHAEL LEE ARREAGA! He can sing but I can't! And to top it off the boys and Alice had picked out the song so Bran and I didn't know what song we were going to duet to. The music started to play and I heard a familiar tune...
"Yes I do, I believe
That one day I will be, where I was
Right there, right next to you
And it's hard, the days just seem so dark
The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you
Your touch, your skin, where do I begin?
No words can explain, the way i'm missing you
Deny this emptiness, this hole that i'm inside
These tears, they tell their own story" Brandon sang.
"You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you,
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight"  I responded.
At the end of the song Brandon looked at me deep in my eyes and bit his lip. Why do you have this affect on me Bee? You make my knees weak when you give me those "innocent" looks. I have never ever, felt like this before. And now that I'm acknowledging it. I'm pretty damn sure I have a huge crush on my friend. Brandon Arreaga.

***BRANDON'S POV***
I have never heard such a heavenly voice come from such a beautiful creature. I mean she has it all. Looks, personality, the way she talks, and especially her voice. I know that she hates people hearing her sing, but I'm excited she went out of her comfort zone. Let's just say I'm the lucky one who got to hear it. I just want to run up to her and kiss her... but I can't. Instead I will show my love for her but keep it on the down low.
~~~~
We finished up the night with warm milk and cookies (I know...such little kids). Since it was late we offered the girls to sleep over. And this was a win for both Zion and I because we love Alice and Courtney's company. I gave Courtney one of my shirts to change into for bed and she looked so cute! I just wanna snuggle with the little teddy bear <3

 I gave Courtney one of my shirts to change into for bed and she looked so cute! I just wanna snuggle with the little teddy bear <3

I set up some blankets and pillows on the couch in my room for Courtney and put one of my favorite childhood stuffed animals.

"Awee Brandon is this yours?" She said hugging the plush cow.
"Yeah actually, my mom got it for me when I was 4 years old when I broke my leg falling off my skooter. I named it Moo Cow and I have had it in my room ever since!" I explained.
"Bran! I think that's so sweet!" Courtney said in awe.
"I want to give it to you tonight so you have someone to cuddle with while you're sleeping so you don't feel lonely!" I responded.
"Babe! I don't need this when you are just a few feet away from me!" Courtney smirked.
"Good night Court!" I said.
"Night bestie!" Courtney said, "And night night to you Moo cow!" She said to the plush as I turned off the light.
***ALICE'S POV***
I followed Zion up to his room and sat down on his bed. He went to the bathroom to get ready for bed and change. I was looking around his room and saw on his desk a picture with what looked to be with his sister.

When I picked up the picture to take a closer look, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist

"H-Hey Z?" I nervously said.
"Waz up Alice?" He responded.
"Is this your sister? She's really pretty!" I complimented.
"Awe thanks! Her name is Kékéli or just Reine," he said.
"Do you want to go to sleep now little princess?" Zion said turning me around to face him.
"Sure... as long as I get to cuddle with you!" I insisted. He did as he was told and we hopped into his bed together. I know we just met each other today but I know we both feel a connection to each other that makes us feel like we have been friends our whole lives. Before I knew it I fell asleep in Zion's arms feeling so safe and warm inside.
~~~~
***BRANDON'S POV***
I woke up to the smell of eggs and toast and music coming from the kitchen. I walked downstairs and peeked around the corner into the kitchen to see Courtney dancing around and singing Teacher by Pretty Much. I quietly tip-toed into the kitchen trying not to get caught by Courtney. And then...
"Hey Court! That's so cute!" I screamed over the loud music. Courtney got startled and threw the turner (Proper way of saying spatula) at my face.
"Oh my gosh! Bran I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I just got really startled!" She apologized.
"Court it's fine! I should've never snuck up on you like that! I guess that's the definition of karma right there!" I laughed. A few minutes after I helped Courtney finish preparing breakfast for the house, Alice came running into the kitchen and through the living room screaming,
"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME Z!!!"
"IM GOING TO GET YOU!" Zion responded.
Alice started to get tired from all the running and Zion took this as his chance to pick her up and plopped her on the couch.
"Z stoppp. Zi-ple-I-I-can-t-brea-th" Alice pleaded while she was being tickled.
"Alright, alright! But next time missy it's going to be much worse if you spray me in the face with water!" Zion said with a smirk.
~~~~
The girls left the PM house because we had to go to rehearsal. But before Courtney left she did Austin's laundry (lol). All of us boys were sad to see them leave for now. We had so much fun getting to know each other, watched movies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Remember to comment,vote,and share my story ❤️