1.11 ✔

Date
***COURTNEY'S POV***
All the boys plus Alice and I are sitting on the couch watching volleyball. Nick was on the edge of his seat waiting for the Bulldogs to score the game winning point.
(TV announcer)
"And #24 starts off with an amazing jump serve as #16 on the Pirates hits the volleyball to the bulldogs!! Ohhhh!!! And #34 dives to save the ball...BUT IT COMES IN SHORT AND HITS THE NET...and the Plank Pirates win the championship!"
(Real time)
"NOOOO #26 COULD HAVE SAVED THE BALL ARGGGH" Nick screamed at the tv.
"Nick calm the freak down buddy!" Austin said.
"YEAH" Everyone else yelled at Nick.
But no. Nick stomped all the way up to his room and slammed his door shut.
"Hey Guys why don't we play truth or dare?" Zion suggested.
"Yeah! Would you guys mind?" Austin asked.
"No we don't mind!" Alice and I both said as we laughed.
"Wowwww!" Edwin said with a smirk.
~~~
We all sat on the floor in a circle playing truth or dare. Now it was my turn.
"Okay Courtney truth or dare?" Edwin asked.
"Dare!" I responded.
"Okay... I dare you to...get locked in a room with Brandon for 20 minutes," He said.
"Okay!" I said shrugging it off.
I grabbed Brandon by the hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. We both sat in his bedroom that is also occupied by me and just talked for about 10 minutes. We whispered because everyone else was sitting right outside our locked door waiting for something juicy to happen.
"Courtney I just really want to say that with these past events, it has really showed me how much I actually like you. And I mean not just like...Love you. I know you might not feel the same in return but I just wanted you to know this. Courtney you make me feel complete when I'm around you. Before you were around, my life was normal with the band and everything. But now, I know that nothing is going to be just normal. We will have things thrown at us but because of it. It will make our bonds stronger. My favorite part about you is when you smile. You just inspire me to always see the positive side of things when everything around us could be crashing down. I just want to say I love you," Brandon expressed.
"Bee That was beautiful! And yes I feel the same way about you. I realized it when I was laying in the hospital bed, that I have a reason to smile everyday. I have a reason to wake up everyday and get out of bed. And you are that reason. I learned a while ago when my father passed away that you have to always be positive even when everything else is going wrong. When it was his last day, he told me to find a reason why I'm around. I have been searching and searching, and I stopped when I first met you. Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga you are my reason and for that I love you!" I said holding his hands. By this time we were both crying. Crying tears of joy and relief. Crying because everything that has happened to us has lead up to this very moment. We sat there just looking at each other. Admiring the person sitting in front of us. What we both hadn't noticed is that we were both inching closer to each other. I felt his warm breath on my face, and his lips shadowing mine. I finally broke the distance and we both closed in on each other. His lips on mine. It felt like everything around us was glowing. Screaming with joy and triumph. This right here was toxic. But to ruin this fun... we hadn't noticed that everyone was now in our room standing in awe. I pushed Brandon of me and we both stood up.
"Uhhh" I nervously blurted.
"So are you guys a couple now? Or something??" Nick said.
"Yeah because by the looks of it you guys are like leeches," Edwin said with a smirk.
"EDWIN!" Alice said shoving Edwin lightly.
"Well I mean it is true! They were sucking each other's faces off!" Zion agreed.
"Seriously Zion, it's not like we haven't see you and Alice doing the same!" I said with a smirk.
"And to answer your question, yes. This beautiful young lad is my girlfriend," Brandon answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alice and Zion had planned out a date for Brandon and I later that evening. So I had to start getting ready. I got into my car and drove home with Alice. All the stuff I needed to look like a goddess... was back at the apartment, so I decided to go trade in my dirty clothes from the past few days, for the new. As well as pack a few more things I need so I could stay with Bran. I took a nice long hot shower, shaved, did my hair and makeup, and put on the outfit Alice had laid out on my bed. I wore a rose colored dress along with a light sweater tied around my waist, and some white sneakers.
(OOTD)

(MOTD)

(MOTD)

I finally sprayed on some perfume and added some jewelry to finish of my look

I finally sprayed on some perfume and added some jewelry to finish of my look. I walked out of my room and popped in a breath mint for precaution and showed Alice.
"Damn girl!!! Mommas on Fire!!" Alice chimed.
"Awwe Thanks Alice!" I said giving her a hug.
As soon as I said that I heard a knock on the door.
"Well that's my que! I love you girl!" I said giving Alice a kiss on her cheek.
"Have fun! Be safe..." Alice responded with a wink.
~~~
I open the door to see Brandon looking me up and down with his hands in his pockets.
"Are you just going to stand there with you mouth open and catch a fly? Or hold my hand and walk me to the car?" I teased.
"Uhhhm...no?" Brandon responded still in shock.
We took the elevator down to the main level and waked about a block downtown. We walked into a really fancy restaurant called The Rose Petal and checked in at the reception desk.
"Hello how may I help you two today?" The receptionist asked.
"We have a reservation under Arreaga?" Bee said.
"Ahh, Yes here you are. Now, we have your card on file to pay the whole bill afterwards, is this correct?" She responded.
"Yes..."  Brandon assured.
Our waitress walked over and met us by the reception desk.
"Right this way..." She said as she led us to a table on a balcony.
"Hello! My name is Melanie and I will be your waitress for today! Can I get you started off with a drink?" Melanie asked.
"I will have a glass of orange juice please" Brandon responded.
"And I will just have a glass of water please!" I said.
"Alright I will be right back with your drinks and to take your orders!" Melanie explained.
I just sat there on the secluded balcony with Bee, admiring the view of the ocean and the scent of the breeze. It was so pretty. You could here the seagulls screeching, the waves crashing and people laughing. The sun was setting and the sky looked like orange, pink, yellow, and red cotton candy.
"Alright here is your orange juice and water! Now are you ready to order?" Melanie asked.
"Yes, I will have the margarita pizza with the house salad please!" Brandon answered as Melanie took down his order.
" And I will have theeee...uhhh... the signature California vegetable burger please," I chuckled.
"No problem!" Melanie said walking away to the kitchen.
~~~
(After dinner @ the beach)
Brandon and I walked hand in hand along the board walk.
"Let's play the vs game!" Brandon said.
"Sure!" I said.
"Okay I'll go first! Takis vs Hot Cheetos?"
"Takis one hundred percent!" I said laughing.
"Alright alright I'll take that!" He said nodding his head.
"Volleyball vs Swimming?" I asked.
"That's hard! I used to play volleyball in middle school but, I also like to swim!" He said.
"Haha," I said with a smirk.
"Okay my turn! #zalice vs #courdon?"
"Duhhhh! #courdon!" I said smiling.
"Me too!" Bee responded.
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer...
"If I pulled you closer, would you mind?" Brandon asked.
"No, I'll be waiting here with open arms!" I said with a wink.
And at that Brandon and stood there on the board walk kissing each other. Our love is like a drug that you will always find yourself running back for more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Remember to comment, vote, and share my story ❤️ A huge S/O goes to Melanie for agreeing to be in this chapter!!! I will hold a few more contests on my social media's and even on here so make sure you follow me for more! Click the link in my description!!! 😘