1.20 ✔

The Meeting
(COURTNEY'S POV)

I woke up, took a shower, fixed my hair, and put on my best outfit that still suits my personality. I ran downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a banana, granola bar, and breakfast shake. Got my brown boots on and headed out to my car.
(OTD)

(DRIVING UP TO MEETING)I parked with 5 minutes to spare

I parked with 5 minutes to spare. I got out of my car and put on my sunglasses and started to head inside when someone caught my eye.
"Alice!" I called out.
"Omg Courtney I forgot we were going to the same meeting!" She chuckled. We both walked in silence the rest of the way until the door. We walked inside to find a beautiful reception area.
"Meeting for Courtney Hoffmen and Alice Price?" I told the receptionist.
"Yes, It will be on floor six room 246!" She responded.
"Thank you!" Alice and I said in unison.
~~~
(IN MEETING)
*Knock...Knock...Knock*
"Come on in girls," the voice behind the door answered. My hand was shaking as I reached for the door handle and opened it. I calmly walked in with Alice and we introduced ourselves.
"Hello my name is Courtney Hoffmen," I said holding my hand out.
"And I am Alice Price," Alice introduced. We sat down and officially started the meeting.
"Hello Courtney and Alice! It is nice to finally meet you two!" He exclaimed.
"Likewise Mr. Cowell!" I said nodding my head.
"Oh please call me Simon!" He said waving his hand.
"So I have gathered us here today to discuss several topics. So let's start with dating. I know Courtney you are dating Brandon, correct?" Simon talked.
"Correct," I agreed. I was ready to brace myself for any rant he was going to make about me distracting Brandon, but no.
"Honestly... you have made a positive impact on Brandon. Everything that he writes come so easily now, and is filled with passion. I have no idea what has gotten into that boy!" Simon chuckled.
"And you Alice, you're dating Zion?" Simon asked.
"Yes indeed!" She responded.
"He has changed so much! It's amazing! He is always happy and is always joking around. But also for him the dancing seems to come so naturally to him when you are around!" He told.
"Awwe!" Alice Blushed.
"Now onto the next topic, potential. I have watched your YouTube videos of you singing and dancing Courtney, as well as your photography! And I would just like to ask...what else can you do?" Simon asked.
"Well, as you said, I sing, dance, do photography, read, write, play the piano, and act...well...I'm still trying to work on the acting part," I chuckled.
"You know...with as much talent as you have I could hit up some people I know and you can have a role just like that!" Simon said snapping his finger.
"Really?!" I asked in disbelief.
"Really." He responded.
"What about Alice though?" I said puzzled.
"Well I was getting to that. What are you interested in Alice?" Simon inquired.
"Well I don't really know but I like to organize! Everything...I am always on time and I just like to have an organized life style!" Alice responded.
"Ah, I see," Simon said raising his hand to his chin, "We do need a manager for Courtney if she does go through with roles...would you be open to that?".
"Yes! That sounds fun!" Alice answered.
~~~
(BACK AT THE PM HOUSE)
"Babe how did the meeting go?!" Brandon said as I walked through the doors.
"I'm going to need you to take a seat, because this might be a lot to take in..." He took a seat, "So Simon really liked me. And he said that with all the talents I have, he would be able to help me out with my acting. I have been trying to get a role for a long time and I think this will really help!" I told Brandon.
"W-what?! I can't believe this!" He said standing up. "This is amazing baby!!!" Brandon said hugging me.
"I start Monday..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was trash buttt I'm writing this at 10:45 pm so 😒