1.40 ✔

(BRANDON'S POV)
Dreaming

I kissed goodnight to my beautiful girlfriend and walked back to my room. I slid under the covers and instantly fell asleep. Today had been a stressful day. So this was much needed.

•••••
I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. I slipped on my slides careful not to wake up Courtney and got out of bed. I walked down the hall and went into the room. I was greeted by a little one standing up in his crib crying. I lifted him up from his crib and started bouncing him lightly on my shoulder. That wasn't working, so I went to option two. I went into his mini fridge filled with baby food and milk, and grabbed a pre- made bottle. I set it close to his lips. He didn't latch onto it, meaning he's not hungry. I placed that back in the fridge and went onto option three. I set him on the changing table and unbuttoned his baby blue onesie. I got all the dipper changing supplies out and open up the dipper. Only to be met with a spotless... basically brand new dipper.
"What is wrong with you little guy?" I whispered to him. Onto option five, burping. I placed a towel on my shoulder and rested his tiny head on it. I started to pat his back and he didn't let out a single burp. On option six I took his temperature and he was fine! I even took it as far as changing him out of his onesie and left him in his dipper. Well, nothings working so I'm only left to face with option seven. The last resort. Only used when in desperate need of help... waking up the mom. I held him all the way back to our bedroom and lightly placed him on Courtney's chest. She heard the little whimpers coming from the little creature and started to cuddle him. We both sang lullaby's for him and she kept rubbing his tiny little back. He finally fell asleep on his mommas chest sucking on his tiny little thumb. How can such a tiny a clueless little creature cause so much trouble?

•••••
I woke up early that night after the beautiful dream I had just endured. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I need this. I want it. I want a life with her. And I want to see a little one we both can call ours. Maybe this dream means nothing... just my brain wondering. I hope it's not just a Dream. Please. Be. Reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was so cute to write!!! I loved it! And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️