1.22 ✔

Moving In
(COURTNEY'S POV)

The boys helped Alice and I unload our boxes into our rooms. We rented an extra van to fit the bigger furniture like our beds and dressers. Brandon helped me unpack my room as Zion helped Alice. After about 3 hours of unpacking and organizing we were finally done.
(COURTNEY'S ROOM)

(ALICE'S ROOM)

"Are you hungry?" I asked Brandon as my stomach roared

"Hell yes!" He said laughing.
"In and Out?" I suggested.
"Yep!" He said grabbing the keys.
~~~
I got into the car with Brandon, Zion, and Alice and plugged the aux cable into my phone. I opened my phone to Spotify and turned on my Favorites playlist. We went through the drive through...
" Hello welcome to in and out what can I get for you today?" The lady said over the speaker.
"We would like two Combo number 1s and two Combo number 2s please," Brandon said into the speaker.
"Alrighty...and what are your beverage choices for those?" She asked.
"What do you guys want to drink?" Brandon asked peeping his head back into the car.
"I'll have fruit punch!" Zion exclaimed.
"Ginger Ale!" Alice called out.
"I'll have sparkling raspberry iced tea," I responded.
"Alright we will have a cherry coke, sparkling raspberry iced tea, fruit punch, and ginger ale please," Brandon answered into the speaker.
"Is that all?" She asked.
"Yes," Brandon said.
"Your total is $26.75 at the window!" She told.
"Thanks," Brandon said.
~~~
We sat in the kitchen eating our lunch and talked.
"So Courtney...what are or were the highest and lowest points of your life?" Brandon questioned.
"Well...um." I honestly did not know what to say. I had some pretty low, lows as well as highs. But I did not know what to say or what not to.
"Well, a low for me would've been in college when my one of my best friends was killed in a car crash. We were like sisters. And I did not want to let anyone in so I could never get hurt again. I decided to close myself off from the rest of the world. Even my own family. But Alice picked me up and placed me into a new and magical universe called California," I explained.
"Wow that's...that's deep!" He said stunned.
"Haha yeah sorry," I said scratching my neck.
"But the High I've had is...now...meeting you and the boys, moving out to California, being with Alice and just being happy!" I added.
"Courtney thats beautiful!" Brandon said giving me a hug.
"How about you?"
"All time low...middle school...I got bullied by classmates. I was made fun of for my passion for music, my glasses, the way I styled my hair. Just everything. But all time high is now... and it's just getting started..." Brandon answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just want to tell you guys that I will be writing shorter chapters, as this allows me to write more stories than Instagram fillers. As always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️