1.25 ✔

Hectic
(BRANDON'S POV)

I woke up early and decided to walk down to grab a snack before starting my day in our in home studio. I opened up the fridge to look for the coconut milk when I heard foot steps rounding the corner.
"Ewe it's you..." Mckenna said rolling her eyes.
"You know what?!  I don't know what I did for you to hate me so much!" Brandon said fuming.
"YOU KNOW WHY!" She yelled pushing me into the wall, "YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THOES GUYS WHO ARE JUST GOING TO HURT MY SISTER ALL OVER AGIAN!" She slapped me.
"Listen" I said pushing her off of me, "I don't know what happened to Courtney in the past... but I am not like any of the other boys," I said trying to calm her down.
"THAT'S WHAT ALL THE OTHERS SAID!" Mckenna said pushing me up against the wall again.
"WOAH WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Nick screamed running into the kitchen.

(COURTNEY'S POV)

This morning I got woken up to the sounds of arguing. I immediately ran to Alice's room to wake her up, and then we woke up all the boys. As I got to the guest bedroom I realized Mckenna was not in her room.
"Hey Courtney?!" Alice screamed in panic.
"Yeah?!" I answered back.
"Brandon is not in his room!" Alice screamed. As soon as I heard that, I was about to run downstairs to the kitchen when Zion stopped me.
"Courtney no! Let Nick go.." He said holding me back. I was trying my hardest to get out of Zion's grasp.
"I CAN'T WAIT NO MORE!" I screamed. I was finally able to build up enough strength to burst out of his arms. I ran down the stairs where Nick already was. And saw Bran pushed up against a wall by my angry sister.
"MCKENNA PUT HIM DOWN NOW" I screamed at the top of my lungs. She finally let go of Brandon and he instantly fell to the floor.
"Brandon!" I said running over to him and knelt down. Out of he corner of my eye I saw Mckenna try to sneak out of the kitchen. But told Nick to stop her.
"Mckenna you stay right here and tell me what just happened!" I said firmly.
"No, no babe it's okay...I'm okay," Brandon said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Well I'm not. So either she talks or she is going home,"
"I'd rather go home," Mckenna said sassing back.
"Oh no young lady! You are staying right here," I scolded.
"B-But!" Mckenna whined.
"Babe just leave her alone! Let her go!" Brandon testified.
"Why are you on her side!" I shot back.
"Babe." He said with a disapproving look.
"Fine!" I mumbled.
~~~~
I was in Brandon's room sitting on his bed right beside him, waiting for him to tell me what happened.
"Courtney?" Brandon mumbled.
"Yes Bran?" I answered.
"I can't be with you anymore..." He croaked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tehehe...I'm so mean leaving you on a cliffhanger! But anyways I have a feeling this book is going to end soon. I might do a sequel but it depends on the response I get. There is about 15 chapters left. But wait there's more! I'm working on a new fanfic..about Zion!!! It will be up once I'm done with this one! And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️