1.27 ✔

Unwanted Sympathy
(COURTNEY'S POV)

I woke up in my bed with dried tears on my face and still dazed with disbelief from yesterday. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into my bathroom connected to my room. I walked up to the mirror, rubbed my eyes, and opened them to reveal my disheveled self. Mascara running down to my chin, my purposely messy bun now looked like a bush of knots all over my head. I cried myself to sleep all night. Not knowing what to do. You know... people always say you need to get your mind off of the breakup and focus on the positive aspects in your life. Well, what do you do when your ex was your sunshine on the darkest days. Yeah. But you're also going to say... what about Alice or your sister...or even the boys? They are just going to show me unwanted sympathy. That's just going to remind me that I'm no longer with Brandon. I mean we could be friends but... Two people who break up could never be friends. If they can stay friends, then it means that they are still in love or that they never were.
~~~
"Courtney open up," Nick said knocking on my door.
"Why should I ?" I said with sass.
"Because. You need to eat. We aren't going to let you starve yourself!" Edwin responded.
"Sure dad ," I said rolling my eyes.
"Courtney... I'm going to leave you your breakfast outside of your door. I promise we will be downstairs eating. You need to eat, and if you do we won't bother you; Other than the fact we'll be leaving your meals outside your door until you finally decide to join us. Okay?" Alice said with a saddened tone.
"Yes Alice." I vowed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for this chapter! And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️