1.9 ✔

Toxic
***COURTNEY'S POV***

Brandon unlocked the door to the Pretty Much house as I followed him inside. We just had gotten back from our lawyers office to discuss the car accident. It was really quiet due to the fact Edwin, Austin, and Nick were sleeping. I walked up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom for a much needed shower. I turned on the shower all the way to hot, stripped, and walked in. It felt so soothing on my muscles; the hot water running down my face and back. I walked out of the shower dried my hair and put on some sweats, slippers, a tank top, and a light sweater. The boys like to sleep in until ten o'clock on their days off so Bee and I are still the only ones awake. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find Brandon sitting down at the table with his head in his arms. I instantly walked over to check if he was okay, and started rubbing his back. The light sniffels I heard two minutes ago had turned into large sobs.
"Brandon?! What's wrong? Talk to me" I pleaded.
" I-I tho-thought I l-los-t you... I-I really did" Brandon said taking his glasses off to wipe away his tears.
"But you didn't Bran! I won't ever leave! I have too many amazing friendships here that will take more than just a stupid car accident to ruin!" I assured.
"C-Courtney?" Bee whimpered.
"Yes Bran?" I asked.
"Promise me just this once you will never leave" He croaked.
"Yes Bran, I won't leave you.." I assured while reaching to wipe away is tears.
I hugged his head while rubbing his back. We sat there for a while, holding each other close, for comfort. I felt so bad for putting my best friend through all this pain. It's not fair to him. But this has made mine and Bees friendship even stronger.
~~~~
Brandon and I were sitting down eating breakfast in silence, when Nick walked in to the kitchen.
"Hey Court? How ya feeling?! I didn't get to see you yesterday!" Nick asked.
"Yeah sorry I slept all day! But yeah I'm feeling better... just still in shock. Thanks for asking!" I responded.
"No problem! Hey guys?" Nick said.
"Yeah?!" Brandon and I responded in unison.
"You two should just date already! You both know you like each other!" Nick said.
Brandon and I sat there blushing; already knowing we both like each other. And especially more than ever. I feel that Brandon realizing that he could lose me at any second made him want me even closer. And let's just say I feel addicted when I'm around this boy. He is like a drug that I cannot recover from. Toxic.

Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Remember to comment, vote, and share my story ❤️ Sorry this was so short! I promise that I'm a few chapters or so I will have enough time to post a long one!!