1.28 ✔

No Strength

(COURTNEY'S POV)

"Courtney come on! Just open the door!" Alice pleaded through my bedroom door. It has been three days after me and Brandon's breakup. I'm still not happy. I have fallen into a state of depression. I know not good. But I still can't get a grasp on it. I have at least been eating... because god knows how much I love food. I walked over to the door from my bed and slowly turned my door knob to the right. I heard the click of the lock opening and moved away from the door so Alice could open it. Almost instantly the door flew open with Alice running inside my room to embrace me. She hadn't seen me in four days. I hadn't been on my phone for four days. In fact, I haven't seen anyone since that day. All I had been doing was laying in bed, crying all the time, using the bathroom, and eating. I've been trying to pick myself up but I can't seem to find the strength. Alice hugged me so tight I could barely breathe. I missed her so much. Just being away from my "sister" was hard. We got out of the hug, I locked the door, and we both sat on my bed.
"Courtney let it out," She assured as she held my hands.
"I-I J-Just don't know..." I started to sob.
"Shh shh, it's okay I'm hear now,"
Once I calmed down I explained everything to her. Literally Everything. She agreed with me that it was very odd and abrupt of Brandon. But also said he has been acting very weird around everyone. Especially my sister. They both have been exchanging glares and have been lashing out at each other at the most stupid things. This left me to wonder... what is really going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well now we have some beef that has been going on while Courtney was "trapped" in her room 😏 Only a few chapters left...then there will be a new book! And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️