1.1 ✔

THE RUN IN
***COURTNEY'S POV***

I'm just walking to my parking spot coming back from Starbucks. Just admiring the beauty of what I now call my home, LA. When suddenly a young man accidentally knocked the Tall iced Carmel macchiato out of my hand.
"Oh my gosh I am so so sorry!" He apologized.
"No no you are fine!" I replied.
"Did I get any on you?! Wait lemme go buy you a new one, cuz that one looked brand new!" He said.
"No no seriously it's fine!!!" I said.
"Please let me do just one good deed today?!" He pleaded.
"Alright! Since you seem so desperate," I chuckled.
We both walked back all the way to Starbucks. Which was only two blocks away... but my shoes made it feel like 10...lol, and we got in line.
"Hey I just was at Starbucks with my friends when I went to walk out to grab something from my car when I accidentally bumped into you! Lemme introduce you to my friends," He smiled... "Hey pretty boys get over here I have someone who I want you to meet!" He called out.
Before I knew it 4 guys came running up to the guy.
"What's up Edwin?" One said.
Ohhh so that's his name!
"Who's this mysterious lady?" The other one said.
"Hey I was watching Perks of Being a Wallflower! When you interrupted me bro!"Another one said.
And one just stood there with his hands in his pockets with his head down and a smile plastered on his face.
"First Austin, this is..." Edwin shot me a look.
"I-I'm Courtney, Courtney Hoffmen," I nervously said.
"...Courtney, Second Zion, I accidentally knocked her drink out of her hand while walking to the car, so I'm going to buy her another one, and third, you look like you're going to cry Nick!" He responded to the guys.
"Ohhhhh" Nick, Zion, and Austin said.
I just stood there listening to them talk while the line was still really long to order.
"Hey Guys I'm getting a call right now brb," Edwin explained.
"Hey Mom!"
I heard Edwin say in the distance.
All the boys said nice to meet you and went back to the table... except for one. I don't even know his name but if any person looked at him right now you could tell he is nervous.
"H-Hey I'm Brandon nice to meet you," He nervously said.
"Hi Brandon! You seem extremely quiet compared to the rest of the boys," I chuckled.
"Trust me I'm not, I just don't know what's gotten into me!" Brandon said... "I'll stay in line with you cause' it looks like all the other boys have gone back to the table" as he nodded his head towards their table.
"O-oh-Okay" I responded.
Honestly the way he is nervous right now is so cute! I'm mean the way he talks, and the way he is standing with his hands in his pockets and his head towards the floor...Wait...what? He looks familiar! Hold up! I know him from somewhere?!I just can't place what!
~~~~
(After she got her drink)
"Hey want to come to our table and chat?" Brandon asked.
"Oh okay I have nothing else to do today sooo sure!" I walked over.
"Hey Guys I was wondering if we could invite Courtney home? I mean we have nothing else to do! And It also sounds like she's free the rest of the day!" He asked the boys.
"Sure Brandon," Zion said with a wink.
Me and Brandon just stood there, drink in hand, hands in pocket, smiling. I already know it's going to be a good night!
~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading this story! Remember to comment,vote,and share my story❤️ Also a huge thanks goes out to daviansmith_  for helping me out! So go check out her books! (Also about pretty much)