1.39 ✔

(COURTNEY'S POV)
Images

I woke up and went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I opened the fridge got some strawberry yogurt. I chopped up some banana slices and added
granola to my breakfast.

•••••

As soon as I was done eating breakfast I was joined by an already, ready Alice.
"Girls day?" She asked grabbing ingredients for her breakfast.
"Please..." This is much needed. I need to talk to her so bad. Rant? Oh and maybe even gossip!

•••••

Alice and I walked to the beach and sat on a comfy beach chair under the shade of an umbrella. We talked for a while. About everything...
"So how are you and Bran?!" Alice said nudging me on my side.
"Hah... good, really good" I responded with a smile.
"Have you... ya know..." Alice said trailing off.
"Alice! You are so dirty!" I laughed and scolded her.
"Well sorry!" She put her hand on her heart as if she was hurt.
"Plus I'm not trying to get pregnant when I'm not even married!" I explained.
"True... butttt, your kids would look so cute!"
"I know right! I could imagine them having Brandon's eyes, and my hair..." I said trailing off.
"Courtney?" Alice asked.
"Mhhm" I mumbled.
"I see it in you." She pointed out.
"See what?" I added.
"In your eyes..." She said trialing off.
"What an eye lash?! Are my eyes red?! OMG are my pupils dilated?!" I rambled confusingly.
"Your love for him... I know he loves you too." She said staring into space.

•••••

I know that look... she has it when she is thinking really hard... or has images. Alice has a vivid imagination that lets her see anything. It's amazing because when she writes you can envision what she sees...

(ALICE'S POV)

I can see it. A little girl running around in the grassy back yard. Bare foot, in a cute little dress, with a bow. Her dad's eyes, mom's hair, his smile, and her personality. Being chased by her laughing dad. And sitting on the patio, another little one... almost identical. Sitting on her mommas lap watching her dad and sister play around. Her mom with a beautiful smile on her face. Watching her own two have fun. That's her family. That's her life. She wants it. She needs it. Courtney's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is going to end soon... BUT WAIT!!!!SEQUELLLLL! Be ready for book two because it's going to be hella good! You guys do not even know what I have in store... Remember this isn't the end! And as always...thanks for reading this chapter! Remember to comment, vote, and share! 😉❤️